• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] looking for ID of hottest redhead teen on the web

I volunteer at the RSPCA and I organise Loughborogh Animal Action. I am taking an animal welfare course after the summer, so that I will be qualified to work in a rehabillitation sanctuary. I participate in and organise demos and leafletting for groups such as Hope Not Hate, Fur Free Nottingham and so on. I am going out in 3 hours to look after and tend to the rabbits and guinea pigs in Natural World, which I do every Thursday. There is a cat sanctuary nearby too. If I can cram that in somewhere, I'd sure as hell like to work there.

I don't eat stuff. I avoid eating stuff.

Tumblr and Facebook were just self indulgent, superficial crap anyway. I'm going to make a new Facebook with just the few people I keep in touch with via the internet and to keep up the East Midlands animal rights coalition.

yet another loon has come and gone. im glad she saw us for the uneducated, meat eating T-rexes beast that we are. she really didnt belong here. i was unkind?? i think not, her hostility came out 1st towards wizard sleeves, hence her true colors. lol you people shouldnt get attached to folks on the net. lol. good riddance mononoke or whatever, may the flowers bow down every time you eat a vegee. because plants have feelings too. they react to sounds and energy, but you wouldnt know that cause you eat them

:rofl2:

Checked out her tumblr profile, if anyone’s interested there was a "quiz" about her, thing I don't get it how someone who thinks hunting is a reprehensible practice can be pro-abortion. Those things don't seem to be compatible. We aren’t supposed to kill animals to eat and live, but we can destroy a living group of cells that has the potential to be a human life because it’s inconvenient. Of course, she views human life to be no more precious than a rodent’s life. Anyway, it was an interesting read… pasted below.

Name: Sophia.
Nickname: Mononoke, Lily, Spidey Sis, Phie, Peep/Peepinan, David, San.
Birthdate: 30/11/1990.
Birthplace: Earth.
Hometown: With my loved ones + nature.
Eye Color & Hair Color: Grey/green/blue/indecisive + interchanging. Some kind of brown/dark blonde… oh, the urge to dye my hair like a bag of skittles…
Height & Weight: 5”7. I’m only as heavy as I think I am.
Occupation / School: Learning support assistant for adults with learning disabilities.
Righty or Lefty: Right hand, left foot :p
Heritage: I’ve acquired many traits as a result of my predecessors. I like to think I don’t inherently belong to any culture.
Favorite Color: Natural green, dark stormy blue + purple.
Favorite Animal: Elephants, cats, snails, chickens, owls.
Favorite TV Show: The Young Ones + Green Wing.
Favorite Cartoon: Bill + Ben The Flower Pot Men.
Favorite Song: Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root, Sticks + Stones - Jamie T, Start Wearing Purple - Ed Cox, Song To The Siren - This Mortal Coil [+ the Paul Oakenfold mix is goose-bumping, if that’s a word :p]
Favorite Sport: Hula hooping, space hopping, raving until I pass out.
Favorite Actor / Actress: Johnny Depp, Rick Mayall [Drop Dead Fred], Richard E Grant [Withnail + I], Mark Heap [Spaced + Green Wing].
Favorite Musician: Someone classic, like Hendrix, Marley or Bowie :]
Favorite Athlete: Athletes lose my respect the minute they start earning more than someone who provides a public service, such as a carer. I despise football above most professions.
Favorite Comedian: It would have to be the Mighty Boosh duo + Eddie Izzard.
Favorite Drink: Water, coffee, chai, coconut milk.
Favorite Number: Sometimes I think it’s 12, sometimes 8, but I believe my favourite number will be the one I win bingo with someday.
Favorite School Subject: Art + creative writing.
Favorite Clothing: Baggy, awesome dresses with a pair of non-leather boots.
Favorite Book: Anything by Roald Dahl or Benjamin Zephaniah + Where The Wild Things Are <3
Favorite Snack Food: Whole Earth Crunch Peanut Butter… om nom nom.
Favorite Season: I love fallen leaves, damp earth + the wind-down of Autumn, snow angels + the peace of Winter, the buzz of new life in Spring, but ultimately - I’m only happy in the sun.
Hobby: Random acts of kindness, adventures into nature complete with a big bottle of cider, watching the sun rise, listening to music that gives me goose bumps, being inspired by people, laying with Mother Earth, spending time with those I love, etc.
Fears: Above all else - seeing those I love in pain of any kind, losing those I love + the power that the human race abuse with such ease.
Most important possession(s): Memories.
Pet Peeve: Those who can hurt animals + others without remorse.
Number of Tattoos: 6. 3 birds, a lily, my cat’s, Fuzzy’s, pawprint + “‘Till all are free”.
Number of Piercings: Nadda.
Best quality: My veganism, me funketh.
Best physical trait: My thumbs. They’re quite dinky as far as thumbs go.
Abortion: Who am I to pass comment? Sometimes the circumstances aren’t right for new life.
Gay Marriage: I don’t agree with marrying God, society + convention, so I disagree with weddings. I have liked both women + men, however, + do not believe that a person’s shell + physical attributes should dictate whether or not a combination can + will work.
Gun Control: I’m a pacifist. There should be no money in warfare or blood sports. Guns shouldn’t even be made.
God: No.
Aliens: The universe is a mammoth place, man.

I've got a lot more pictures of her (93 pictures) taken from her old Myspace, but given that she found the topic, I don't know if she would allow me to put them here.

Though I know a lot of you would be interested =)

Consequently I will post the links only if she gives me permission to do it !

I've got a lot more pictures of her (93 pictures) taken from her old Myspace, but given that she found the topic, I don't know if she would allow me to put them here.

I think she stopped logging onto FreeOnes after she had those rants with a couple of users. I kept adding pics for a while, but when my Flickr account got deleted, I lost interest.

Anyhow, as for 93 pics, you can't put them on FreeOnes. The mods would get upset with posting that many pics here, but what you could do is post them on an image-host and post the link here. With that many pics, you'd want to use a host with a gallery-style setup. I would suggest ImageHaven, ImageEarn or Pimp & Host.

Who are you?

Just a fan of your work. When i talked about the pics, these were the artistic ones of course, the ones you published when you were on Myspace. I made you a lot of compliments back then. I found your mesages on that board looking for recent works of you, since you shut your Myspace down. I was pretty sad when I read that you stopped everything about photography because I think you could be a great photographer.

Nothing sexual about it, though I know this isn't the right board to have a discussion about all these things =). I don't want to bother you, that's why I did not publish the pics. To me those pics are just great work of art, nothing more, nothing less. Not everyone here would share my point of view, that's why I wanted your permission to show the pics.

Sorry for my english =)

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Sorry, I didn't think you would mind a bit of advertising of the products you were publicly modeling.

You can email the admins to delete this thread. :(

TOOK ME HOURS BUT FINALLY FOUND HER!!!!!! HER NAME IS Sophia Mononoke Lily GLAD TO HELP :)
You would have saved yourself several hours of searching if you had read some of the preceding posts. A newbie (at the time) found her ID over 28 months ago. Sophia even registered an account and made some posts in here.

How come no one ever started a thread?
You can if you want. I would have, but she when started going nuts with those pissy tirades, I got turned off.

Last edited:
Back when this was first solved, we didn't have the Mark as Solved option. I went ahead and marked it now, so as to avoid any future confusion.

Hi Connor,

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to re-upload the pictures of Mononoke, namely the ones that were on your now closed Flickr account and/or the 93 pictures Irca13 was writing about.
I have been looking for pictures of her for a while and it seems like I am in a dead-end (except for the 10 or so pics that are easy to find).

Thanks so much

Shep

Luxman

#TRE45ON