Lolita Borgia

As promised a request for yesterdays shoot was to wear white frilly sox & another suggested with red heels...

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


the photographer was sweet enough to give me a few sexy pics today *kisses* xXx
:lips:
 
Sorry I'm late to this thread, Lolita.
It is of course your fault for not having told me about it, so you will need to be soundly spanked for this omission, swiftly followed by using your mouth to cause my emission.
 
Sorry I'm late to this thread, Lolita.
It is of course your fault for not having told me about it, so you will need to be soundly spanked for this omission, swiftly followed by using your mouth to cause my emission.

Please forgive me that was most rude.... deserving of good, hard spankings & oral satisfaction would be the least I could do for such a transgression *hehe* xXx
:blowjob:
 
Back
Top