• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lolita Borgia ~ Official 'Cute but Kinky' Thread xXx

Just let you guys know that my FreeOnes Halloween video is up & running for you to enjoy... & if you really like my COCKWORK ORANGE clip the series is available to purchase at my FreeOnes Personal store - yay!!! :bounce:

http://videos.freeones.com/l_babes/Lolita_Borgia/24082/

Click the link above to watch my Halloween teaser & dont forget to show me some loving by leaving a comment or voting!!!
:bateyes: :troll2:

cwo%20strip%20vg-new.gif
Yes please. You look grea.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
That would only cover our hotel rooms... unless we share *hehe* xXx. Were classy ladies you know Mr Jitna!!! :stripper1: :stripper2:

id gladly put you both up at my house, though in that case youd both have to travel, but whatever those most classiest of ladies want

I decided to start my own kinky thread where you guys can get to know me a lil better ~ on the outside & the inside! A place where I will always be posting some of my Erotic pics & other sexy teasers, but most of all chatting to you guys! So cum inside & ask me anything Naughty or Nice???

With a few close friends of similar tastes & fetish interests we have created our own sexy style parties & underground shows that have become quite popular, especially in Melbourne. They are more of an Erotic performance with nudity but also a bit of mild bondage & spanking of course *hehe* xXx :D

004.jpg

Raunchy Aussie bombshell!

Last edited:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
It is most unfortunate that I am now involved in legalities with Aeryn Walker who has failed to supply the footage from a shoot we did together in February this year. Aeryn has involved a lawyer since I have been posting via social media the fact that she has still not supplied me with all the footage from the shoot, so I too can edit the video/photo's & upload them to my website. Her lawyer requested that I agree in writing to refrain from mentioning the shoot in any social media & she will provide me with the media within 7 days of the agreement. Needless to say I didn't agree to such terms & thus is my reply to Nicolina Lademann of Armstrong Lawyers in Melbourne below;

It is very disappointing in the least to say that it has come to this! I will keep you posted on the results... :D

:dominatrix:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
...mmmhhh Loli, private things should be kept *private* ...:dunno::dunno:

I agree. People should also stick to their word but unfortunately we do not live in a perfect society where people treat others with respect & decency... :2 cents: :hairpull:

I should probably keep my panties on too but that ain't gonna happen *hehe* xXx :drama:

We all have a choice in these sticky situations - give up or fight for whats right... Now who's up for spanking???
:eek:

...ssiiiiggghhh, in cases like this it´s for me always the same :

I have not being with you or Aeryn ...I don´t know whatever you + Aeryn talked about ( or not ) , .. I don´t know you´re right ( or wrong ) .. so WTF should someone say to the whole problem ..?? :dunno::facepalm::rolleyes:

So if you (know) you´re right, I wish you all the success you need ...:cool::cool:

And we had to talk about the pantie-problem ... I know a shop over here .. smile:D:D:D
I BET my azz you would wear them .. they´re just tooo small to be called *panties* ...lol