• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lolita Borgia ~ Official 'Cute but Kinky' Thread xXx

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/loli said:
Loli[/URL][/B]ta_Borgia, post: 7956159, member: 635993"]
or do you just want to see me being a dick between clip shoots of 'Cockwork Orange'... :orangecat:​

by being a dick, do you mean doing some sexy Loli dancing? because i like your sexy Loli dancing

Want to know what kinky things I will be getting up to this Halloween??? :eek:

or do you just want to see me being a dick between clip shoots of 'Cockwork Orange'... :orangecat:

I wonder what the other freaks will be doing this Halloween *hehe* xXx​
:die:​
Speechless.... That outfit... *drool*

I'm so fucking evil with that smirk lol! xXx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :elaugh::dominatrix:

What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

How could I refuse such an exquisite invite(???) Why thank you kind but devious Sir, I willingly accept your gracious offer :bowdown:

How could I refuse such an exquisite invite(???) Why thank you kind but devious Sir, I willingly accept your gracious offer :bowdown:

Cue the William Tell Overture, but not in sped up motion like in the movie your playing homage to because what I have planned for you may take some time. I may pm you with the nasty details later on . But only if you ask nicely, and I mean really nicely.

Lolita_Borgia

Cue the William Tell Overture, but not in sped up motion like in the movie your playing homage to because what I have planned for you may take some time. I may pm you with the nasty details later on . But only if you ask nicely, and I mean really nicely.

Pretty, pretty please Mr Vern... with my cherry on top *hehe* xXx :bateyes:

Lolita_Borgia

Just let you guys know that my FreeOnes Halloween video is up & running for you to enjoy... & if you really like my COCKWORK ORANGE clip the series is available to purchase at my FreeOnes Personal store - yay!!! :bounce:

http://videos.freeones.com/l_babes/Lolita_Borgia/24082/

Click the link above to watch my Halloween teaser & dont forget to show me some loving by leaving a comment or voting!!!
:bateyes: :troll2:

cwo%20strip%20vg-new.gif