• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lol, I used to think that...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I remember one time my mom came home from the store and said it was raining cats and dogs...I asked why she didn't pick one up for me? Such a confussed little boy I was!

i used to think that planes flying high were rockets going to outerspace

i used to think that wearing more expensive trainers/sneakers would make you run faster

If I ate a watermelon seed, a watermelon would grow in my stomach. (I accidentally ate one once and started panicking)

When I was little (5 or 6) and went shopping with my parents and heard the announcement "the store will be closing in the next 10 minutes" that if we didn't get out before that time we'd get locked in and never be able to go home. Now i think that being locked in a huge department store overnight would be a fuckin party.

When I was extremely young, like 3 or 4 years old, I thought that the world used to be in black and white because all the old television programs only showed that. :1orglaugh

Same thing here.

Not only that but growing up in Mexico, my mom once worked as a cashier so when she said that she worked "en la caja" ("at the cash register", but in Spanish it litterally means "in the box") I always imagined her working inside a big cardboard box.

I also thought that when you turned off the radio in the middle of the song, hours later when you turned it back on the song would pick up where it left off...

I used to think that...
The Spock 'nerve pinch' that he did on the original series, was something you could actually do.
I tried many, many times to see if I could do the Spock-pinch and make myself pass-out.
Never did manage it though..

I thought there was someone in the refrigerator who switches the light on and off if the door was getting open and closed.:tongue:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I used to think that the Aerosmith song " Walk this way" was actully "Marcus Wayne"
"Marcus Wayne,Marcus Wayne,Marcus Wayne,Marcus Wayne.... Just give me a kiss."
And in the Beatles song "Michelle" when Lennon sang something which I later realized was French.........."Michelle my belle, someday monkey play piano song, play piano song."

Here is a funny one Cher used to think at least according to her once husband Sonny.She thought Mt.Rushmore had occured naturally.:1orglaugh

I used to think that babies hid under clothes until they were ready to be born.

In all fairness, though, I was about a year and a half then. (Don't I have a scary memory?)

After my little sister was born, I was 4 years old and I asked my mom: "Next time can you make me a cat?"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I used to think that..
Pictures of people would be watch me as I moved around a room.:eek:

I still do...sometimes.

I used to think that... if you passed one of those stripes on the roads, a demon/or monster would jump up and take the car, so i kept watching the stripes.

Anyone remember that TV show 'The Saint'?

During the opening credits, it shows The Saint,
(the latter Ian Ogilvy series) running and jumping over walls and whatever...behind him was a 'stick-man' with a halo, copying his moves.
I always thought that he somehow changed from himself into the stick-man (you know, like Bruce Banner changed into the Hulk).
Quite what a white stick-man could achieve that a human couldn't, still isn't clear to me.:dunno: