• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lol.... good old Biden is at it yet again!

Biden At It Again: "Just Fire Your Shotgun Through The Door"

This guy literally does not stop with the absolutely ‘money’ quotes. Republicans can almost follow Biden around with a camera and a microphone and have enough gold to get them into the White House in 2016.

The newest nugget of brilliance from the Vice President of the United States – the man that is a heartbeat away from being your president – was uttered on Monday in an interview with Field & Stream Magazine. When they asked about whether the assault rifles and high-capacity magazines should be allowed for self-defense or target practice, the second-in-command had this to say (via the Washington Examiner):

Well, the way in which we measure it is—I think most scholars would say—is that as long as you have a weapon sufficient to be able to provide your self-defense,” Biden said. “I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”

I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” Most people can handle a shotgun a hell of a lot better than they can a semiautomatic weapon in terms of both their aim and in terms of their ability to deter people coming. We can argue whether that’s true or not, but it is no argument that, for example, a shotgun could do the same job of protecting you. Now, granted, you can come back and say, “Well, a machine gun could do a better job of protecting me.” No one’s arguing we should make machine guns legal.

Umm. This is unbelievable. Gun safety, anyone?

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/0...un-through-the-door/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
the link is dead on mein comp.
did he really say " fire the shotgun through the door'?
no way.
Why do I have a mental image of a little girl in a green uniform selling cookies in my mind right now?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
seriously , this really ain't funny.
we have a vice PREZ , who if anything happens to you know o whoma will be the leader of us all going around saying all kinds of seriously idiotic things all the time.
things that clearly show he is not wrapped to tight, a few cards short of a full deck......or maybe just stupid.
scary no?
plus the major proponent of passing more gun laws giving the advice of shooting a shotgun through a door?
I'm not too amused.

seriously , this really ain't funny.
we have a vice PREZ , who if anything happens to you know o whoma will be the leader of us all going around saying all kinds of seriously idiotic things all the time.
things that clearly show he is not wrapped to tight, a few cards short of a full deck......or maybe just stupid.
scary no?
plus the major proponent of passing more gun laws giving the advice of shooting a shotgun through a door?
I'm not too amused.

He is incredibly stupid and like you said, scary stupid. Gosh darnit, it's a good thing we don't have someone like Sarah Palin as veep.

I feel a rant coming on. Something about living in a world where lunatics are hailed as the smart ones.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well if says it's okay. Then I'll do it. Clearly I won't be prosecuted either, I mean the Veep totally endorses it....

joeagain_zps903ed0f9.jpg

joeagainok_zps1126b090.jpg