• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Living Dangerous: What is the Most Risky Thing You Have Ever Done?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9014820, member: 945668"]and guess what happened? my girls got wind burnt. LoL true storie

Really? Does the friction do that? I suppose that does make sense..

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Really? Does the friction do that? I suppose that does make sense..

Fuck yeah it does. I got wind burn riding back from Ohio bike week, and I was only doing 75mph. It was extremely windy out in addition to my speed, but you have to go faster then 75 falling out from an airplane.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
9.8 meters per second squared until terminal velocity, about 120 mph. I got my wings back in the day.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Fuck yeah it does. I got wind burn riding back from Ohio bike week, and I was only doing 75mph. It was extremely windy out in addition to my speed, but you have to go faster then 75 falling out from an airplane.

Ah, yeah you're right. Now that you mention it, I've felt that before.

i took the picture of my girls, i will post it once i find it, but it actually hurt for a day or so

Ooo, neat! I hope you find it. For science.. of course.

I've been to Liverpool. The shittest most obnoxious place in the known universe.

And the exits to the M62, so clearly marked on your way in, are very easy to miss on your way OUT. It's like they're trying to keep you.

Also, the odd occasion I've driven in Liverpool, no fucker indicates.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And the exits to the M62, so clearly marked on your way in, are very easy to miss on your way OUT. It's like they're trying to keep you.

Is that why THE NORTH is capital on the road signs? A foreshadowing about the M62 keeping you?

Is that why THE NORTH is capital on the road signs? A foreshadowing about the M62 keeping you?

The real danger signs are on the M1 northbound that becomes the A1 into the wilderness. You drive a good two hours from the North West to get to the REAL North. "A1 (North) - No Services" - should actually read "No services, no roadside lighting.... no hope."

I used to regularly drive up to Darlington. Which is a neat segue back to post #18.

I stuck my dick in crazy.

Well you don't tend to indicate when you've just stolen the thing you're driving.