• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Living Dangerous: What is the Most Risky Thing You Have Ever Done?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I was pretty irresponsible and reckless in my 20s. I don't know where to start. Probably only remember about 35% of it anyway. Wrecked cars, relationships beyond repair, other incidents or reasons that caused burning bridges often causing loss of employment but usually not loss of freedom. Was prohibited from joining most things due to psychological reasons.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Even though I hear all the time that I, "look like a biker", I don't ride because it is inherently dangerous. All the guys I know that ride say that it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN you go down. Maybe that makes me a pussy but I value not dying or being maimed in a crash that's apparently inevitable. One of my bro-in-laws hit a fucking deer one night on his chopper and almost lost a leg. Took him over a year of rehab to walk and he's still not 100%, and that was probably ten years ago. You got more sac than I do.

It's true, there are 2 kinds of bikers, those that have wrecked, and those that will. I've walked away from 2, and I don't ask why, because if it wasn't my time, why question whatever, or whomever controls that. The first one was when I first started riding, and can be chalked up to drunken stupidity, and was solely MY FAULT. I tried to smoke the tire at a stop light, and spun around, and slammed into the pavement. Fucked up my knee, and put a knot on my melon. I still to this day, 25 years later do not know how to do a burn out on a bike. The second was about 4 years ago, when a little 16 year old girl, that had her license for 3 weeks, and a sweet 16 present made a left turn in front of me.......
I hit her car doing about 20mph. It was a 35 zone, and the car in front of me was turnng right, so I slowed down, they turned, I hit the throttle, and there she was. I yelled "mother fucker", grabbed the front brake, and hand grips as hard as I could. I hit the car, and was holding on so tight, I swung around like they were monkey bars. I remember seeing sky, then tree, then sky, then I hit her car, upside down. I did the windshield with my shoulders and back, and the roof with my ass and legs...the top of my head got scraped up on her wipers, or hood I guess. I rolled off onto the pavement, and got up, looked at her and yelled, "you better have insurance". She was balling, and freaking out. I walked and picked up my phone, and told her, "it better be good insurance". The cops and EMT's came, my blood pressure was like 260 over 180, but they took it again when I calmed down a little. I was about an hour and a half from home, so I didn't go to the hospital, they checked me out, and the cop dropped me at a bar. My brother in law came and picked me up. I went to the hospital around the corner from me the next morning to get a cat scan. I'm still in the saddle, and hopefully I always will be. I don't think your concern is a lack of balls, I think its a concern for your well being. Maybe you know you would get stupid, so you cut out the troublesome area. I want to get a bigger bike...like an Electraglide, but keep the Softail, and put a 113" top end on it, and cam the fuck out of it, so it's just scarey enough to ride, that no one will ask if they can ride it.

Probably it was reaching down into a storm drain opening ditch to retrieve a Geocache with a coiled rattlesnake two feet away.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Probably it was reaching down into a storm drain opening ditch to retrieve a Geocache with a coiled rattlesnake two feet away.

And THIS is why I have a poking stick (and a husband) for geocaching. I absolutely refuse to reach down into unknown holes looking for the damned thing.

Considering the job I work might literally be slowly killing me I should list that. I get little compensation and I'm sure they aren't going to be there for me when my body finally breaks.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Mostly stuff involving climbing and descending very steep hills and hiking trails. If it's ever too steep or not wide enough, I get so scared that I freeze in place and need to be helped down.

Guess that's not all that risky, considering I haven't done anything like sky diving, rock climbing, bungee jumping. I refuse. I'm a scaredy cat, so I try to stay out of dangerous situations.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Mostly stuff involving climbing and descending very steep hills and hiking trails. If it's ever too steep or not wide enough, I get so scared that I freeze in place and need to be helped down.

Guess that's not all that risky, considering I haven't done anything like sky diving, rock climbing, bungee jumping. I refuse. I'm a scaredy cat, so I try to stay out of dangerous situations.

So another words....just a great opportunity to take some pictures of your ass, from an upward angle...possible with a peak of cooter, maybe because the shorts a a little to small? Hmmmm....maybe?

I know you would be a little scared...but does it make me a bad guy, that I would exploit that opportunity....you know, just to see that cute little ass.

And THIS is why I have a poking stick (and a husband) for geocaching. I absolutely refuse to reach down into unknown holes looking for the damned thing.

err Isn't your husband your poking stick? ;) One cache I found in San Diego was a full size rubber Rattler with the pill bottle cache up his back side. If you ever get to California the are some great mystery/adventure type ? caches. In SD there's a night timed multi based of Stargate. Three Indy Jones multi that have you crawling through culverts to the ocean then finding the right cave to explore at low tide only.

Petra

err Isn't your husband your poking stick? ;) One cache I found in San Diego was a full size rubber Rattler with the pill bottle cache up his back side. If you ever get to California the are some great mystery/adventure type ? caches. In SD there's a night timed multi based of Stargate. Three Indy Jones multi that have you crawling through culverts to the ocean then finding the right cave to explore at low tide only.

How about this, if I get back to Cali you can take me out caching. ;-) I personally like multi caches that cover quite a bit of ground. Last interesting one was a 10km walk in one of the nature areas around here and each stage you had to decide who the "bad guy" was. If you guessed correctly you went on to the next location. If you guessed wrong, you had to backtrack. It was actually pretty hard because about half were dutch villains and that wasn't exactly something we got in my integration exam.

Funny enough though, a lot of the geocaching tricks like number counting and whatnot are being used in escape rooms...my group is one of the fastest escape room teams in the Netherlands (or were last year) since we all cache.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Funny enough though, a lot of the geocaching tricks like number counting and whatnot are being used in escape rooms...my group is one of the fastest escape room teams in the Netherlands (or were last year) since we all cache.

21233103c4ba8d92594a85aafe12b08137650566.gif

Petra

Petra

Escape rooms?

Escape rooms are becoming really popular here in Europe and I've seen a few pop up in the states. You go in teams of 2+ (there's a mass escape room that went on at an old defunct prison last month that could do 100+) and you have to solve puzzles in order to get out of the room under the time limit.

The video below is the first escape room we did. It was very theatrical but the puzzles were linear, as in we couldn't break up and solve several at once. They all had to be solved in order. We could get hints via a screen if we were stuck, we only used 1 (fucking morse code) and escaped in 45 minutes out of 69 available minutes. We were the 2nd fastest group.

Another one we did was a russian communist theme and we had to diffuse a "bomb" in 60 minutes or less. This one was not a linear puzzle, there were about 6 different sets of puzzles so we were able to split up and solve several at once. We did get stumped on a geocaching trick called number counting (ok, I'll throw him under the bus....my husband didn't alert us to the puzzle and he wasted too much time). We were the fastest group that used only 1 out of 3 available hints.

There's a few that popped up in Amsterdam that we need to go do, unfortunately they only take teams of 5.

Some of them have a more haunted house element (the fear element is very popular in Taiwan to throw you off your game), but we haven't come across any like that ourselves yet. It's tons of fun if you like puzzle solving games.

Escape rooms have shown up on US TV. Last year an episode of The Big Bang Theory had the guys go to one. They all paid like $30 each and solved the room in under 30 seconds. A couple of years ago a Ron Howard produced show had teams compete for money against other teams to escape from an Aircraft Carrier brig, former Prison, etc.

Can you explain "number counting"?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

OjE2wG3.jpg

Petra

Escape rooms have shown up on US TV. Last year an episode of The Big Bang Theory had the guys go to one. They all paid like $30 each and solved the room in under 30 seconds. A couple of years ago a Ron Howard produced show had teams compete for money against other teams to escape from an Aircraft Carrier brig, former Prison, etc.

Can you explain "number counting"?

I have no idea what it's really called in english. In dutch it's stapeltellen (stack counting?).

Basically you add numbers until you come up with a single digit.

So say you have 34567 as a number. It's 3+4+5+6+7=25. Then you take the 25 because it's not single digits yet, and add the 2+5 together to get the answer of 7.

This started popping up a few years ago on multi caches.