• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Lupe Fuentes / Little Lupe

I'm kind of thinking, after this long, if she hasn't surfaced to proclaim innocence or turn her self in, just for questioning. She seems pretty guilty or inclusion with him. I don't expect her to be coming out with anything new, twitting, posting, FB'ing or otherwise.

^^ Dudee.. Where?? And thats weirdd.. maybe she knows they can't track her on there?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

^^ Dudee.. Where?? And thats weirdd.. maybe she knows they can't track her on there?

How long she was on? Did she announce she was going be on days or a week in advance. That would be giving advance notice to everyone where she would be.

And it's not like she can't do that from anywhere, essentially making money to keep moving. If that's the case, you just aided a fugitive from justice by paying for the webcam show.

How long she was on? Did she announce she was going be on days or a week in advance. That would be giving advance notice to everyone where she would be.

And it's not like she can't do that from anywhere, essentially making money to keep moving. If that's the case, you just aided a fugitive from justice by paying for the webcam show.

WTH! dude, I was responding to the other poster... I didnt see Little Lupe but I miss her on the Howard Stern SHow. I was asking the other guy.