• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Little Lupe

Found her doing hardcore again in a scene called interactive girlfriend experience.

Yeah, I rented this movie not to long ago. It was a complete an utter let down in my opinion. She has done far hotter scenes. It is my personal opinion that the films she shot in Spain under the name Zuleidy as well as the films she shot on her website were far hotter. I hope future releases are much better, but given how crappy TeraVision is, I am not holding my breathe. Shame though, cause this girl has a magnificent bod that can take a good pounding despite how small she is.

Yeah, I rented this movie not to long ago. It was a complete an utter let down in my opinion. She has done far hotter scenes. It is my personal opinion that the films she shot in Spain under the name Zuleidy as well as the films she shot on her website were far hotter. I hope future releases are much better, but given how crappy TeraVision is, I am not holding my breathe. Shame though, cause this girl has a magnificent bod that can take a good pounding despite how small she is.

I think it will get getting better, hopefully , otherwise Keairan Lee needs to get her for Brazzers

she really needs to get back in the game... like proper! i just saw interactive girlfriend experience... it kinda sucked, she looks good and all with the boobjob, but she lost her cuteness