• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

xpiritual

Closed Account
Re: Little Lupe

Just wanted to let everyone know that she is on www.imlive.com right now doing cam shows under the name lupe star... soooooo hot!!!

An when the website will start lupefuentes.com ?

....im live infos

Hello, my name is Lupe Fuentes. I am here to have a good time and enjoy every day since 12pm-15pm New York time. I am a sweet and cheerful girl, I love sex and I have many toys to play with myself and you can see me. At present i am the new contract star for Teravision!

It's sad about her tits. Not so much the size, though she didn't need to go bigger, but those scars!!! I could have done her better than that in my garage with some old steak knives. Whoever did that butcher job ought to be shot. :(

It's sad about her tits. Not so much the size, though she didn't need to go bigger, but those scars!!! I could have done her better than that in my garage with some old steak knives. Whoever did that butcher job ought to be shot. :(

i agree she was so beautiful before.....why girls feel the need to inflict such a terrible thing on their bodies is beyond me............nice pussy tho:ban:

totally agree - in the movie 100 % Top Anal Teen she get feet fucked for some seconds - but there needs to be more - At Imlive she is online 12pm - 15pm ET - what does this mean ? Can someone convert into CET for me ? Have to tell her to do more feet / shoejob stuff !

Sounds like 12pm to 3pm eastern time. Which would be 11am-2pm central, if she is using the 24 hour clock like the military does.