• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't know why she is so hesitant on posing for Playboy. Seeing as she has posed for those Marilyn Monroe tribute photos a couple years back. I just wish shed go back to her red hair for the shoot if she is posing for Playboy.

I guess it's still unknown if she is actually posing nude. Mr Skin is saying that some E! News person is reported it isn't a nude spread.

- "TMZ reports that LiLo is banking nearly $1,000,000 for the deal -that's cover girl prices- but E! News says an insider on the set told them that it was for a non-nude spread in the January issue."

I have a feeling she will end up like how Olivia Munn "posed" for playboy.

I don't know why she is so hesitant on posing for Playboy. Seeing as she has posed for those Marilyn Monroe tribute photos a couple years back. I just wish shed go back to her red hair for the shoot if she is posing for Playboy.

I so agree. If she does actually get naked...I would love to see the red hair! I hate her as a blonde!!!

It's a little late but I'll take it. All I hope for is a decent bent over ass shot, we've already seen the rest when she was in better shape.

Playboy screws up pretty much every photoshoot ever since Photoshop became the tool of norm. I bet that they'll whiten her teeth and eyes, unblemish her skin and do loads of other crap which will make her look like a plastic doll. Sadly, most magazines do that and it looks shit.
Minor editing I can understand but they are going too far these days and they need a good kick in the balls to bring them back to reality.

I think if they did more shoots like they did with Crista Flannigan and Daisy Lowe with alot more full frontal nudity than I think you'd see a comeback. They need to stop banking on all these celebrities who won't go full frontal and show everything and trying to rebuild the content again and become more cutting edge like they were back in the 60s-70s.

As for Lindsay, when she was more buxom and red headed, she was definitely much better looking. I will say that the Marilyn Monroe pics from New York Magazine a few years ago were quite nice, especially since Bert Sterns shot them.

She is terribly a trainwreck right now with no sense of human reality. If someone really cared about her, they'd move her out of Los Angeles and bar her from Las Vegas and New York. Have her find a place that's not one of those cities and maybe the self-destruction might slow a bit.

She's still very attractive and the magazine (when or if it comes out) will sell alot of copies. Playboy is basically Maxim with boobs and more political content. I'd trade a Lindsay Lohan Playboy shoot for a lesser known actress who'll go all out with a decent set of non-doctored photos any month of the year.

Not going to be that big of a deal. Everyone has seen her titties already, and I'm suspecting she probably has no ass at all. Flat ass and ok boobs aren't gonna make a decent pictorial.