• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

Spleen

Banned?
your not missing out.

How do you know if you haven't done it?

The actual licking isn't what makes it so good, it's the reaction you get from her. Licking her pussy then slowly moving down and licking her ass is a guaran-fucking-teed way to make her moan. Great for pushing her over the edge.

pussy licking and ass licking - its my most lovabale thing i want to do with my girl

I find it to be a turn on especially if the girl cums so much more cuz of it! But I do have a rule. Your ass must be clean. I mean bleached and shaved.

Did a lot of that last night... she loved it! Post-shower and very clean is the key... i love licking from the ass up to the clit, and most girls love it.

If you switch really fast between her asshole and up to her clit, you're pretty much gonna get a wet face when she cums. I used to do it like that with my girl all the time and without fail, she made a mess. If the girls clean about it, you shouldn't taste anything unless she's got pussy juice goin down her asscrack ;)

Come to think of it, James Kirk did fuck a green chick one time so licking a girl's starfish shouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities for him.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like doing it as long as the girl has a clean balloon knot.

Is what I live for...colonic required before the fact.:1orglaugh

Is what I live for...colonic required before the fact.:1orglaugh

Me too. I absolutely live for it when I am with one of my GFs. All foreplay leads to her ass and opening up to slide my tongue round and round and then inside. Mmmm....
I have found colonics are not required, juts a good shower and a cleaning in and out. Never encountered a problem myself.

I had a Polish GF last year who absolutely loved to lick my ass too. She sucked me, licked my balls and slid down to do my ass fantastically. I used to say 'deeper!' and she slid it in deeper.. wow.. I miss her ;)

I love licking girls asses. It's all a part of the going down process for me. I run my tongue all over the entire region.

I generally lick the pussy more and just tickle the ass a little with the tongue but if I've got the girl bent over and I'm going down on her from behind, I may lick the ass more.

It's all good fun.

:cool: