• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

This thread sounds familiar I might have posted in this before. I can't be fucked checking to see if I have as there is 13 bastard pages of posts.

Yes I would lick a girls asshole. If she was hot enough. She could do like an 8 hour Gym session and come out of that place without showering and I'd still dive in there with my tongue of she was hot enough. FUCK YES. Sorry but my mind keeps going to Jessica Alba and that ass of hers when I think of this thread. I'd give Jessica a 7 hour rim job without thinking twice on it.

True Story!
One time I was licking this chicks asshole and as I rolled my tongue up like a newspaper and jammed it in her asshole, she let one rip and it sounded like a Kazoo! :hatsoff:

Did you tell her to do that apz??? From some of your more recent posts/threads I not sure I would put it passed you. Some of your stuff has been trending in the Dino Velvet/Baconsalt area of the field lately..:confused:

My ex-girlfriend liked so much when I licked her asshole !
She used to faint with pleasure all the time !:hatsoff:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Did you tell her to do that apz??? From some of your more recent posts/threads I not sure I would put it passed you. Some of your stuff has been trending in the Dino Velvet/Baconsalt area of the field lately..:confused:

No, I did not!
We went out to eat for her birthday and she took a shower when we got home so I went for it.....We had Baja Fresh that night and I guess her Vegetable Quesadilla got a jump start on her? :dunno:
She was so embarassed but I was laughing my ass off, she litterally blew my hair back w/ that vapor but I stuck in there like a trooper cause she was 10 years younger than me and so out of my league!

Hope this clears it up for you, Mr. Mega? :hatsoff:

Yes I like to lick her asshole.
Sometimes just a huge cowlick,
or other times I will dig in deep
make her cum and put her to sleep

Licking a girls asshole......tastes better with chocolate sprinkles :D

Oh shit, you just gave me a hot idea for my next erotica story! I'll definitely try that sometime! The asshole is my second favorite part of a woman to lick, behind her soles.

I find a nicely tossed salad to be a healthy and satisfying snack.

:)