• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

Analingus

Banned
I wouldn't let my dick go there, why would I let my face?

How can you be so obtuse? Sex is about getting the other person off. You have no idea how much going down on a girl's ass gets them hot. Try it once and you will see.

I don't like it. When your watching a grate vid and she put her face there I don't care how hot the chicks are it a total turn off.

Nope, there seem to be quite a few of us. I'm pretty lucky in that my gal already has a hairless ass and taint, and she keeps her pubes to a minimum around her cunt, so eating her out is aways a treat...I am however starting to notice that she almost prefers analingus. In fact, just last Friday after a night out drinking we ended up having some pretty rough and nasty sex. I actually found myself fucking her ass with my tongue...she went nuts! Later on (since she has been off birth control lately we've had to use condoms) I broke out the ky to use with a rubber and acutally found myself lubing up her ass and fingering it. A few moments later I had two fingers in her cunt and two in her ass. I don't think she's ever came so hard! Eventually she settled down between my legs on the bed and alternated between shoving my cock in her mouth and licking my ass. I'm a lucky fuckin' guy.
:D

fucked my girl again the other night...analingus followed by three fingers in her butt while I fucked her from behind...I'm working up to her letting put my cock in her ass (crosses fingers).

How can you be so obtuse? Sex is about getting the other person off. You have no idea how much going down on a girl's ass gets them hot. Try it once and you will see.

Firstly, nice word...."obtuse"....you don't see/hear that one very often. In fact, the last time I heard someone use it was in The Shawshank Redemption. Secondly, completely agree. If you want to see your women suddenly grab a hold of the sheets like the world just flipped upside down on her, her back arch more than you ever thought possible, and a stream of language come from her mouth the likes of which you may very well have never heard before, then try roaming around the world.

If none of that interests you, well, I don't think I want to talk to you.

i ate a girls ass before, but she washed it. if the booty is big enough and the asshole is clean, ill eat that shit like a birthday cake.

I did it with my ex and she loved it, however with my wife I don't go near her anal because she's not into that stuff.

is this a yes or no question? If I was experimenting with a sexy female. I guess I would have to think about it. Why is it the question always comes up in 69? Is that gateway to anal sex? The girls I've been with don't like it. I heard some girls love it. I'm not going to sniff around looking for it. A lot of girls want to put up a front. Thats one thing I don't want to be around ever. Other then that, I could talk to a girl, not that it will lead into a ass licking conversation but, do woman bring it up?

If you want to see your women suddenly grab a hold of the sheets like the world just flipped upside down on her, her back arch more than you ever thought possible, and a stream of language come from her mouth the likes of which you may very well have never heard before, then try roaming around the world

That's not true for every woman or man for that matter. Some are just too tight and it's painfull for them. But I love it when Dervish licks my ass and fucks my ass afterwards. :love-smi:

Cassie.

So long as she showered and hasn't crapped I am all goods.... I prefer fucking it though... ;)

That's not true for every woman or man for that matter. Some are just too tight and it's painfull for them. But I love it when Dervish licks my ass and fucks my ass afterwards. :love-smi:

Cassie.

I wasn't referring to ass banging.....I was referring to licking it.

I wasn't referring to ass banging.....I was referring to licking it.

Go easy on her, we had a late night :partysml: But yeah, Cassie loves it when I lick her ass :cool:

Licking a girls arse hole is great. My ex gf loved it!
As long as everything is clean, I have no problem at all in licking a girls arse out.

I've done it before and I'd gladly do it again.
No need to mention that everything has to be clean, of course.

Funny, though, while I love to lick a girl's asshole, I absolutely never would want her to lick mine.