• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

yuckypoo :nono:

The few times I've done this with my gf in the past we've always fooled around in the shower/bath before hand, where I soaped up and fingered her ass. So when it came down to it, I knew she was pretty clean and fucking loved sticking my tongue in her ass! To each their own.

Depends on if she's shaved or not. I'd eat a clean and shaven asshole, but hairy is a no go. But then I want her to lick mine. Nasty bitch, yeah, you like that don't you? Ha!

as long as its clean i have no problem whatsoever doin it for a girl im gettin with. that is of course provided she leads me to believe she wants it

I would do it only in the shower or if shes clean n hot enough

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Salty is probably the best way to describe it.
If you taste crap, chances are your girly took a dump before you got there and didnt wipe as well as she should have!

Last edited:
OMG I thought I Was the only one :thumbsup:

Nope, there seem to be quite a few of us. I'm pretty lucky in that my gal already has a hairless ass and taint, and she keeps her pubes to a minimum around her cunt, so eating her out is aways a treat...I am however starting to notice that she almost prefers analingus. In fact, just last Friday after a night out drinking we ended up having some pretty rough and nasty sex. I actually found myself fucking her ass with my tongue...she went nuts! Later on (since she has been off birth control lately we've had to use condoms) I broke out the ky to use with a rubber and acutally found myself lubing up her ass and fingering it. A few moments later I had two fingers in her cunt and two in her ass. I don't think she's ever came so hard! Eventually she settled down between my legs on the bed and alternated between shoving my cock in her mouth and licking my ass. I'm a lucky fuckin' guy.
:D

If she is hot enough, I'm horney enough, and by god it better be a pre-planned ordeal cause it better be clean.

Done it a bunch, it gets the girls crazy

If you're really into the sex, you'll do it in a heartbeat. Definitely works for me and for the girls too... don't knock it til you've tried it

Sure. but after a shower and I know that its clean. But not into the whole gape stuff, I don't know how those people dont get sick from that. how can they get it that clean? I mean, people at food joints just get the tiniest bit on yer food and you get oral fecal contamination? don't get it...

If it's clean and I don't smell shit, I might try it.
She's gonna have to clean that thing out. Better yet. Let me clean it.
That way I know it's clean. LOL