• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

i love it!

I love licking asshole and I love getting my ass eaten out. Its just so dirty and nasty, it makes me cum so fucking hard. One of my exes was a fine Chilean girl with a very pretty, hairless asshole and she loved to get it licked. She was the best. She loved anal, she'd do ATM, she'd lick my ass while jerking me off. God, we had the best sex life. I dumped her, still regret it. One of the dumbest things I ever did.

The best is when you're having drunk sex with a girl and its the first time you've ever done it with that particular chick and you just starting tongueing her ass really hard. Chicks are A: surprised and B: usually extremely turned on by it. One girl I banged in college had never had her ass licked before and when I did it, it turned her on so hard that she gave up her anal cherry that night. She thanked me later on and told me that she has way more orgasms and way better orgasms with some anal added into her sex life. She also said she is addicted to it. Too bad she has a boyfriend!

No, that's not it. I said that Senob couldn't. You, however, can if you so choose.

I guess.

I don't know. You kinda hurt my feelings.

I need to be held.
*gives a hug* What's with all the hate in this thread? Good Lord, I've never seen one get so out of hand so quickly before. WTF? To answer the insane OP's question, I have, but it better be clean, like right out of the shower clean. But yeah, heat of the moment, I'll do a lot to the girl I'm with, if she's cool with it.:cool:

time is going on, years are passing, and people are still so much concerned about licking girls assholes, people argue, people talk about it... this is what I call eternal values! :female:
assholes are everlasting