• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

licking a girls asshole

georges

Staff member
hi bigdan

i don't think that he is understanding our words maybe a mod's punishment would be better.

regards

georges:georges:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Sure, why not?! If you are with the right person, and you know them (cleanliness), why not?

Giving and receiving, both nice. But, you need to be cautious about cleanliness. You could fairly easily catch hepititis...

Most woman, imo, would initially be a bit shocked and maybe uncomfortable if you just went right in...but, because of the numerous nerve endings there, it can be a very pleasurable experience. But, it is really just a tool or technique to psh her over the top when she is getting close...:2 cents: :tongue:

Holy 3 year old thread resurrection!

By the way, yeah I'll tongue a little bung..

I have no problem with it. If the ass is hot and clean I actually enjoy doing it, and I've never met a girl who didn't like it. As for receiving, it's never been offered and I really don't think anyone should be licking my asshole, it's really not as clean and pretty as some.

I've licked girls' asses before and I'll do it again. Shower first though, it's gotta be clean!

As for zombie threads: If Christ himself was resurrected after three years instead of 3 days, even He would get a lukewarm reception.

Moral: Let sleeping threads lie!!

There was a punk band in the 80s called "The MeatMen"

They had a great line that said "I'll stick my tongue so far up her puckered starfish, I'll carve my initials on tomorrow's turd".

Literary genius.

After a shower or if we wash the are first, I'd do it.

I have to admit it's been a fantasy of mine for a few years.