• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberal Double standards at their best

Did that statement seem tearful?
Because it wasn't meant to be.
It was just an illustration of how dense, shallow, illogical and self-serving the minds of conservatives can often be :)

Dense, like AOC's environmental plan, that will "cause mass death", according to Greenpeace's founder?

(Shallow has no place here, and I'm guessing you used it because you don't know a lot of words.)

Illogical and self-serving, like you and your fellow Democrats supporting and defending Omar's hatred for Israel?

Learn how to have and hold a position. :crybaby:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Dense, like AOC's environmental plan, that will "cause mass death", according to Greenpeace's founder? (Shallow has no place here, and I'm guessing you used it because you don't know a lot of words.) Illogical and self-serving, like you and your fellow Democrats supporting and defending Omar's hatred for Israel? Learn how to have and hold a position.

FOUser#4510856320198a being true to form, just like he told us he would be... it'll just be angry insults... tantrum-y and psycho... And dumb... With an ugly, hateful streak...

Nice attempt at moderately reigning in your emotions, but it won't last.

That is so staggering in its hypocrisy, that I encourage anyone who wants to see the word "hypocrisy", literally defined, go walk the backtrail of xfire's comments and mine, just use search, or go to an individual's profile (carefully, I'm into some kinky shit!), and you'll see it. Vividly.

And with that, xfire, I bid you adieu. You are clearly an attention-needy board troll, with very little social or debate abilities. Conversation with you is an excruciating task, because you don't actually believe in anything, that I can tell. You only throw rocks. Weakly.

What's more, you follow me around the board with a... ahem an enthusiasm that I'm a little weirded out by.

:ignore2::troll2:

:loveeyes:

xfire

That is so staggering in its hypocrisy, that I encourage anyone who wants to see the word "hypocrisy", literally defined, go walk the backtrail of xfire's comments and mine, just use search, or go to an individual's profile (carefully, I'm into some kinky shit!), and you'll see it. Vividly. And with that, xfire, I bid you adieu. You are clearly an attention-needy board troll, with very little social or debate abilities. Conversation with you is an excruciating task, because you don't actually believe in anything, that I can tell. You only throw rocks. Weakly. What's more, you follow me around the board with a... ahem an enthusiasm that I'm a little weirded out by.

There will be no white flag above my door...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

The Trump nation seems to be full of gentiles who are self-appointed experts on being Jewish, and are always willing to advise actual Jews on what they're doing wrong.

It's quite funny, actually :)

xfire

The Trump nation seems to be full of gentiles who are self-appointed experts on being Jewish, and are always willing to advise actual Jews on what they're doing wrong.

You know, it's their thing; spout of like a Ph.D on any topic completely making the shit up as they go, then changing the subject when called out. You gotta look at it as theater of the absurd.

You're not getting it. You're being advised on being a Democrat, but really, an American. Condemn hatred and anti-Semitism, or support Omar. Your call. Be Jewish however you want to be Jewish, I don't care.

georges

Staff member

I don't think that he is funny. You either don't see what is going on or maybe you are stubborn and are going to sugarcoat everything Democrap no matter whatever bad the Democraps are doing. That is sad.
The painful Circle of Anti-Semitism
https://www.westernjournal.com/pain...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2019-03-13

This purim, Jewish democrats should be like Esther: Seize the moment and walk away
https://www.westernjournal.com/puri...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2019-03-13

Also don’t believe the Media: HR 1 is all about ensuring Democrats are elected
https://www.westernjournal.com/dont...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2019-03-13

From Obama muppet Metro Castro: ‘We’re going to se more indictments related to Trump
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/07/castro-trump-indictments/

You know, it's their thing; spout of like a Ph.D on any topic completely making the shit up as they go, then changing the subject when called out. You gotta look at it as theater of the absurd.

Well you know Jews are just so naive.
They aren't careful at all about who they ally with because...well, obviously because they've never HAD to be careful, right?
and
If they were truly discriminating they'd ally with the right, because after all that's where their true friends like the KKK and neo nazis abound.

You're not getting it.

Condemn hatred and anti-Semitism, or support Omar

I think perhaps you're not getting it. There is a wide range of opinion among Jews as to whether Omar is in fact an anti-semite. If at some point I ultimately conclude she is then I will be more than happy to denounce her.

As I'm sure you already denounce the legions of known and vocal anti-semites that reside in your party.

Well you know Jews are just so naive.
They aren't careful at all about who they ally with because...well, obviously because they've never HAD to be careful, right?
and
If they were truly discriminating they'd ally with the right, because after all that's where their true friends like the KKK and neo nazis abound.

You're not getting it.

Condemn hatred and anti-Semitism, or support Omar

I think perhaps you're not getting it. There is a wide range of opinion among Jews as to whether Omar is in fact an anti-semite. If at some point I ultimately conclude she is then I will be more than happy to denounce her.

As I'm sure you already denounce the legions of known and vocal anti-semites that reside in your party.

:crybaby::crybaby:

:) Apparently you're not too adept at interpreting the tone of posts.

Or maybe the tears are over the recognition that the anti-semitism you decry is so overwhelmingly rooted on the right.

georges

Staff member
:) Apparently you're not too adept at interpreting the tone of posts.

Or maybe the tears are over the recognition that the anti-semitism you decry is so overwhelmingly rooted on the right.

The tears are a sign that you don't and won't get it robably. The left has always been antisemitic. Seen in Israel people are more on the right than on the left political scale. Neo Nazis and KKK , but the KKK was linked in the past to Democrats especially the Clinton bitch and Robert Byrd
Hillary Clinton's link to former KKK leader Robert Byrd surfaces again after Charlottesville
https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

So what's your point?? Selective memory doesn't work in politics because everything surfaces or resurfaces.

Attachments

• clintonbitch10.jpg
    clintonbitch10.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 73
  • clintonbitch11.jpg
    clintonbitch11.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
The left has always been antisemitic.

The fact roughly 70% of american Jews are democrats renders this statement completely ridiculous.

And...your lack of knowledge regarding Robert Byrd is stunning.
But then considering your usual "news" sources one can't be surprised.
Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK as a young man in the 1940s.
By the time he and Hillary Clinton met it had been roughly 25 years since he'd departed the Klan, during which time he'd become an outspoken critic of the Klan and all that it stands for - a message he would reinforce over and over again for the rest of his life.

About his youthful involvement with the Klan he stated: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again."

Please, for your own sake, try doing some simple research before making posts that make you look like a propagandist's tool.

xfire

FOUser#4510856320198a is IgNorIng me because hE DoSEsn'T LiEk me, but I see his posts, and he's turning into a mix of Sam Fisher, Will E Worm, and the two most recently banned out of P&R motherfuckers all combined.

georges

Staff member
Democrats floating insane conspiracy: Trump behind delay of FBI’s New HQ
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/d...tm_content=2019-03-14&utm_campaign=manualpost

Democratic senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand massacre
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mp-charlottesville-words-do-have-consequences
This pathetic bs coming from Da Nang Blumenthal ,it was a predictable and an expected from one of the biggest democrap :douchebag: senators but the truth is otherwise because a good guy with a gun chased away new zealand Mosque attackers!
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rep...ckers/?utm_medium=web-push&utm_source=wp-send

Minnesota Democrats Looking to Unseat Rep. Ilhan Omar
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/min...m_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation
But I thought that Omar was kidding?? Goddamn democraps :sheep::quack::pathead:

Attachments

• democraps13.jpg
    democraps13.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 70
  • democraps17.jpg
    democraps17.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 69