• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberal Double standards at their best

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's speculation, and based on Trump's resistance to releasing the information, probably accurate speculation.

I am sure the actual grades will be exactly like that. And they eventually WILL come out.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Conservative Values. Winning!!!

trumphushmoneylol_l.jpg

georges

Staff member
Here's another one, TrumpMuppet. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

53155876_2618243968268641_350850960672686080_n.png

Says the Obama Muppet, oh yes Michelle, I forgot about her :D

Attachments

• michelleobama.jpg
    michelleobama.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Democrats’ Waffling on Anti-Semitism Is Already Costing Them As New Movement Forms Among Jews
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/d...tm_content=2019-03-09&utm_campaign=manualpost

Omar still hasn't apologized for comments taht started the anti hate resolution
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/08/omar-democrat-anti-semitism-apology/

125 democrats and 1 republican to lower voting age to 16
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/08/house-democrats-voting-age-16/

as if at 16 years old, teenagers know something to politics :rolleyes:

georges

Staff member
That National Geographic thing is kinda racist.
And Ilan Omar isn't racist? Where is your outrage about her antisemitic statements?????You take a lot of offense for a picture but you haven't condemned antisemitism coming from one of the worst democrat representatives including Tlaib. But you are always ready to jump like a bandwagon and label the other person as racist when one dares to criticize Obama or his wife Michelle , typical double standard.

xfire

And Ilan Omar isn't racist? Where is your outrage about her antisemitic statements?????You take a lot of offense for a picture but you haven't condemned antisemitism coming from one of the worst democrat representatives including Tlaib. But you are always ready to jump like a bandwagon and label the other person as racist when one dares to criticize Obama or his wife Michelle , typical double standard.

How dare you say a word about Ilan Omar when you haven't condemned the racist remarks of Steve King or Donald J. Trump!? You take a lot of offense at a comment on a picture but you haven't condemned the White Supremacy coming from one of the worst Republican representatives and the worst Republican president. But you are always ready to bandwagon and label other people racist when one dares criticize Israel, typical Trumptard Muppet double standard!!

georges

Staff member
How dare you say a word about Ilan Omar when you haven't condemned the racist remarks of Steve King or Donald J. Trump!? You take a lot of offense at a comment on a picture but you haven't condemned the White Supremacy coming from one of the worst Republican representatives and the worst Republican president. But you are always ready to bandwagon and label other people racist when one dares criticize Israel, typical Trumptard Muppet double standard!!

Let me remember you some facts about Ilan Omar
Omar has gotten in hot water wth frequent comments about Israel
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/09/ilhan-omar-israel-anti-semitism/
Omar denies anti-Obama comments — but her own audio file confirms them
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/09/omar-audio-confirms-anti-obama-comments/
Omar still hasn't apologized for comments that started the anti hate resolution
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/08/omar-democrat-anti-semitism-apology/

And after that you are going to tell us taht she is a tolerant person us. You know by sho Steve Scalise was shot and you know who encouraged mob rule against Republican representative but it didn't pose a problem for you. Obstruct and resist mentality so typically democrat. Oh yes, we have seen what has become Chicago or Detroit for instance some lost hope places where criminals remain strong and where there is no safety. Israel is one of the best allies of the USA in the middle east. See what kind of democracies are surrounding Israel exception made of Jordan and perhaps Saudi Arabia, most of them have turned into dictatorships and radical islamists regimes.

xfire

And after that you are going to tell us taht she is a tolerant person us. You know by sho Steve Scalise was shot and you know who encouraged mob rule against Republican representative but it didn't pose a problem for you. Obstruct and resist mentality so typically democrat. Oh yes, we have seen what has become Chicago or Detroit for instance some lost hope places where criminals remain strong and where there is no safety. Israel is one of the best allies of the USA in the middle east. See what kind of democracies are surrounding Israel exception made of Jordan and perhaps Saudi Arabia, most of them have turned into dictatorships and radical islamists regimes.

As long as Donald J. Trump and Steve King remain in their respective offices, y'all ain't got dick to say about Omar, and I'm really not concerned about Omar, she can say whatever the fuck she wants, I don't bear responsibility for her words.

Steve Scalise is another Trumptard Muppet racist piece of shit, he just so happened to get shot, poor him. I wouldn't waste the effort or ammunition t shoot the guy, but I don't feel any particular sympathy for him, no more than I feel for Gabby Giffords, at any rate, shot by a right wing psycho.

I don't think Israel should have as much power and influence over American politics as they've got, nor do I think they should get as much financial aide as they receive, but other than that I have no larger problem with Israel than I do with any other foreign power with as much influence and sway, (and probable kompromat).

...he just so happened to get shot, poor him...I don't feel any particular sympathy for him.

33cb747a0df67ed9c49f20d28688824f.jpg

I don't think Israel should have as much power and influence over American politics as they've got...

Hhz65_cr.jpg

Oh, boy. Another one.

Hey, crotchfire? Do you guys have capes to go with these, or robes, or what? You don't do the torch at night thing, do you? It'd be awfully shiny and cool lookin', I admit, but then it will be extremely obvious to everyone: your "bigotry-is-okay-for-the-left" hypocrisy. They'll see you for miles.

Cookie, bigotry is never okay. Racial prejudice, ethnic hatred, all of it - no bueno. I know you guys know the words, but get into what they mean.

xfire

Oh, boy. Another one. Hey, crotchfire? Do you guys have capes to go with these, or robes, or what? You don't do the torch at night thing, do you? It'd be awfully shiny and cool lookin', I admit, but then it will be extremely obvious to everyone: your "bigotry-is-okay-for-the-left" hypocrisy. They'll see you for miles. Cookie, bigotry is never okay. Racial prejudice, ethnic hatred, all of it - no bueno. I know you guys know the words, but get into what they mean.

Yeah, more incoherence from FOUser#4510856320198a. Not sure how you get that I hate Israel just because I don't think our government should bow down to them or give them some sort of favored status. You're going to have to do better than that to try to assign to me the same sort of status as Steve King, Ilan Omar, or Donald J. Trump and others. You are more in line with supporting racism.

DHAAVfgUAAAoSQG-e1502510411882.jpg

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169_l.jpg

Charlottesville__27Unite_the_Right_27_Rally__2835780274914_29_crop_l.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The discussion about the young freshman Democrat Omar was new to me, so I have begun to look into it.

Right now, I watch this video, which also features voices from Israel-critic US jews. I think it would do the discussion good, if we allow for more then black/white perspectives. Israel, trhat is: The Israel government, its defense forces, and so on, is not totally right OR totally wrong. I think THAT is something we can agree on. And we still have to keep in mind, that they have an advewrsary in the Hamas administration and the foreign support for the constantly aggressively attacking Israel's very existence, whjich makes a calm and fair policy against the people living in Gaza and the West Bank, people both living under the aggressive administration of the Hamas, and - still - not capable and/or willing to overthrowe this terror regime.

I for one stand by Israel, they have to defend their very existence against a circle of muslim countries, who, openly or not, want the jewish state to vanish.

xfire

And what company you keep!

Crazy! how the left can't see/acknowledge their bigotry, and hypocrisy. Just get louder, ninnies! Talk about Stormy Daniels, or something. Dorks.

I refer you to the pics I posted above, you keep company with Neo Nazis and Aryans, but I kinda understand what with you needing to associate with those types on the inside just to survive.

I refer you to the pics I posted above, you keep company with Neo Nazis and Aryans, but I kinda understand what with you needing to associate with those types on the inside just to survive.

Hmm.

Omar = actual, practicing anti-Semite that Democrat representatives (and crotchfire!) full-throatedly support.

vs.

What... the assholes that where marching for hate somewhere, like, a year or two ago? Oh, well, thank goodness, they don't hold offices like your girl Omar, and they're not being supported by an American political party.

But keep posting photos from a march, years ago. And the Republicans will keep checking Omar's Twitter, to see what other dumbcuntery she's putting out there to sink your party. Switch over to AOC, see what asstalking she's doing.