• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
So I recently found out every 24 hours you can rate links as good (or bad, dont do that it makes me sad) so I will kindly ask my super fans to rate all of my links everyday by clicking the little plus sign, I will greatly appreciate it 😊😊

So I recently found out every 24 hours you can rate links as good (or bad, dont do that it makes me sad) so I will kindly ask my super fans to rate all of my links everyday by clicking the little plus sign, I will greatly appreciate it ����

said and done! I just realized your ass is Kim Kardashian style :D

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hello Leya...

(Ah Ha!! ;) So I found you at yet another place ... clips4sale.com) Very nice videos of you there. :)

Love ya,

John

JOI1_Leya_Falcon.Still006.jpg
JOI1_Leya_Falcon.Still012.jpg
JOI1_Leya_Falcon.Still013.jpg

But your sphincter has surely expanded somewhat.
Based on what I've seen of her anus when it's closed, I think her orifice may have become smaller in size. That could be due to trauma from anal insertions, hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of hemorrhoids), etc.

"[Anal stenosis] is a narrowing of the anal canal. This narrowing may result from a true anatomic stricture or a muscular and functional stenosis. In anatomic anal stenosis, the normal pliable anoderm, to a varying extent, is replaced with restrictive cicatrized [scarred] tissue. Stenosis produces a morphologic alteration of the anal canal and a consequent reduction of the region's functionality, leading to difficult or painful bowel movements... Anal stenosis may follow almost any condition that causes scarring of the anoderm. The causes of anal stenosis include surgery of the anal canal, trauma, inflammatory bowel disease, ..."
World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2009 April 28; 15(16): 1921-1928.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675080/