• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ummmmm...you gotta start out with some clothes on. Geez.

True,but it was more of I really don't know what type of shows they allow now actually being bikini bars

That's funny. Back when I was 18 and first started dancing I walked around naked and never put on clothes, I was "the naked girl"

Now that's hot. Do you think one of those jeweled buttplugs would be an interesting addition.

It would not only cover part of your anus but also add a few sparks. Then undress for the audience. :)

That's funny. Back when I was 18 and first started dancing I walked around naked and never put on clothes, I was "the naked girl"

In the 1970s I lived in New England near enough to Boston so that it was convenient to patronize the strip clubs in Boston's "Combat Zone." One such club featured artistes who walked out onto the top of the bar totally nude --- from looking up I usually went home with neck strain. LOL!

Tell your local club to book me through sinsational features. Do they have a twitter? Im sure I'd fit in well in Michigan :)

- - - Updated - - -

I may be the only person on the planet without a twitter account so im not sure if they do lol. Its the Deja Vu in Kalamazoo Michigan if that helps. Seriously if you make it there im calling into work, cancelling plans, whatever. Im there :)

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Tell your local club to book me through sinsational features. Do they have a twitter? Im sure I'd fit in well in Michigan :)

- - - Updated - - -

I may be the only person on the planet without a twitter account so im not sure if they do lol. Its the Deja Vu in Kalamazoo Michigan if that helps. Seriously if you make it there im calling into work, cancelling plans, whatever. Im there :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Go stop into the club yourself then and speak to a manager and request them to book me as a feature

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
In the 1970s I lived in New England near enough to Boston so that it was convenient to patronize the strip clubs in Boston's "Combat Zone." One such club featured artistes who walked out onto the top of the bar totally nude --- from looking up I usually went home with neck strain. LOL!

Oh my! Sounds like you wouldve had more of a broken neck than just strain!!