• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• BnwUjH4CMAAtmLq.jpg
    BnwUjH4CMAAtmLq.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 844
Discovered Lexi 11 days and wow is she wonderful! I fell in love with her yuge ass, cutie face, adorable voice, her personality and looked at every single 315 pages of this thread during these 11 days.

When I finally watched her first anal video with James Deen, I had one of the best orgasm of my life. I was laughing like a maniac. :D It was very well worth the wait and I have now fell in love with anal.

I read that Lexi had personal problems during the last few years, not sure where she's at currently but I wish her the best. Some call her a pothead, some call her a dumb blonde, it doesn't take away from the fact that she is the kind of girl you want to cuddle, that you want to protect and hold against yourself like she's your precious big-butted princess. She's just that adorable. She seems genuinely sweet and such a funny girl, she does not deserve all the harsh comments she got.

I hope she found people like that in her life, that genuinely care about her and not just want to fuck her in the ass. She deserves a good man. Girls like Lexi deserve to be cherished, not abused.

It is my hope that all will go for the best in her life. :)

I believe she retired. If she ever come back, I will keep following her with great lust, just like I did during those amazing 11 days.

Happy retirement Lexi, you deserved it! And thank you for the wonderful moments, I loved every seconds of it. It was incredible.