• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's Talk about Pizzagate

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Are we all done with this shit? Nothing true to bring up any investigations. If you want a real story, Let's go back to the 80's for The Pizza Connection. There are thousands of pizza parlors in NYC. The city and state decided to do audits on these businesses. These places working as cash businesses and were pocketing millions of unclaimed dollars in profit and taxes. I'll expound if asked or you can do your own research. My father-in-law was tied into this as he was an accountant for one of these such places. He was also involved in coupon fraud at that time.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
waitjustwait bobjustbob.

Bare with me here.
Couple things.
You don't know what is true about this. How can you?
All we know is Pedesta, Alefantis, and dozens of Alefantis's social media buddies have posted pedo masochistic photos all over and have made many many innappropriate pedo implicating comments with and without pedo codewords throughout many of them.

That much is true. Surely that warrants at least some law enforcement investigation doesn't it?
That's where most people are on this.
The Fake News is making it out to be that everybody is saying there is a child pedo ring among the political elite in DC.
Some people are saying that, but most just want this Alefantis and his SM buddies checked out because of their posts and comments.
After all the GOV spends billions each year to spy on us. If not to investigate possibe pedo's than what good is it?

But there is another aspect of this.
This is going to be the one that they use to attempt to discredit all independent media and perhaps pass laws forcing social media sites, including this one, to filter posts and comments. It's a sneaky way to infringe on the 1st amendment (both freedom of speech and freedom of the press) and limit or maybe destroy all independant news and/or commentary on the internet. And they are already doing it.
So this is a big deal.
They are even further ahead in Europe. We lose the abilty to post, comment, report , or research on the net and we are fucked.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/here...e-news-and-hate-speech-within-24-hours_122016
See they know that the people are finally waking up in great numbers. They know the next generation, Generation Z, isn't going to believe a word they say and is going to give them all the boot.
It contributed a lot to Hiliary losing and it set them back a lot. So now they are going to try to destroy it before it puts them out of business altogether and pizzzagate is the perfect excuse. ( That guy who went in to the pizza joint with a gun was almost definitely an actor).
So there is a lot more going on here than just some freaks talking perverted about children on the internet.

We lose the abilty to post, comment, report , or research on the net and we are fucked.

I don't see it coming to that.
I'm reading about a few potential fixes for the situation that fall well short of it.
Of course the best fix would be for people to employ their ability to reason, but so many anymore are so entrenched in their thinking they're incapable of doing so. And sure enough that's exactly the audience fake news targets.

Even Trump has fallen for fake news a couple of times, which is definitely disturbing...

Another viral claim we checked a year ago was a graphic purporting to show crime statistics on the percentage of whites killed by blacks and other murder statistics by race. Then-presidential candidate Donald Trump retweeted it, telling Fox News commentator Bill O’Reilly that it came “from sources that are very credible.” But almost every figure in the image was wrong — FBI crime data is publicly available — and the supposed source given for the data, “Crime Statistics Bureau – San Francisco,” doesn’t exist.
factcheck.com

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just a short heads-up:

Please don't refer to such posts etc. as "Fake News.. They are not a variation of news, just not true.

They are plain propaganda. And they have a very clear aim, lik all other propaganda. If you look at who is gaining from such propaganda, you larn what is behind this (or any other propaganda)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well, not really a great thing if it is true.

Just good that they are being exposed.

Hopefully something comes out soon that makes the mainstream media and Trump have to address this.

Yeah well, you're right.

Children would be involved.
So not good.

Disregard my earlier comment.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
waitjustwait bobjustbob.

Bare with me here.
Couple things.
You don't know what is true about this. How can you?
All we know is Pedesta, Alefantis, and dozens of Alefantis's social media buddies have posted pedo masochistic photos all over and have made many many innappropriate pedo implicating comments with and without pedo codewords throughout many of them.

That much is true. Surely that warrants at least some law enforcement investigation doesn't it?
That's where most people are on this.
The Fake News is making it out to be that everybody is saying there is a child pedo ring among the political elite in DC.
Some people are saying that, but most just want this Alefantis and his SM buddies checked out because of their posts and comments.
After all the GOV spends billions each year to spy on us. If not to investigate possibe pedo's than what good is it?

But there is another aspect of this.
This is going to be the one that they use to attempt to discredit all independent media and perhaps pass laws forcing social media sites, including this one, to filter posts and comments. It's a sneaky way to infringe on the 1st amendment (both freedom of speech and freedom of the press) and limit or maybe destroy all independant news and/or commentary on the internet. And they are already doing it.
So this is a big deal.
They are even further ahead in Europe. We lose the abilty to post, comment, report , or research on the net and we are fucked.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/here...e-news-and-hate-speech-within-24-hours_122016
See they know that the people are finally waking up in great numbers. They know the next generation, Generation Z, isn't going to believe a word they say and is going to give them all the boot.
It contributed a lot to Hiliary losing and it set them back a lot. So now they are going to try to destroy it before it puts them out of business altogether and pizzzagate is the perfect excuse. ( That guy who went in to the pizza joint with a gun was almost definitely an actor).
So there is a lot more going on here than just some freaks talking perverted about children on the internet.

They're trying to take us back to an information stone age.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Just a short heads-up:

Please don't refer to such posts etc. as "Fake News.. They are not a variation of news, just not true.

They are plain propaganda. And they have a very clear aim, lik all other propaganda. If you look at who is gaining from such propaganda, you larn what is behind this (or any other propaganda)

With all respect Supa, I don't think you've read the podesta emails or saw the Alefantis and friends internet posts and comments.
You may be correct, but I believe you are basing your asseretion simply on the fact the the CNN and related news companies are telling you that this is fake.
If it is ok. But why isn't any of the corporate media showing or qouting any of the emails or posts?
If they did many or most people would see that something isn't right and these people should be investigated.
Instead they simply say "this is fake. Trust us we wouldn't lie".

It would be awesome if it were true.

What part/parts are not true?
Once more I am not claiming there is a DC pedo ring. I'm not saying there isn't either.
I have no proof.

But the Podesta emails and Alefantis and friends posts and comments are true. And the strong pedo masochistic implications throughout are real. And it not one particular but many.
Like this:
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

65,000 on pizza/dogs from Chicago?
Why are grown men getting exited over this? Why is the word waitresses in quotations?
Why are the words pizza and hot dogs ect being used so much in mostly a very out of context manner?
How can 65,000 be spent on pizza and hot dogs? Also no outside food can be brought into the WH.
Might be nothing. But there are so many similar emails and posts that it might be something. We are talking very creepy SOB'S here.

I havent brought this up but we all know of the Jeffrey Epstein- Bill Clinton connection.
We know Jimmy Savile was a notorious pedo in England.
We know according to the emails the Clintons got friend Laura Silsby out of trouble for being caught kidnapping a bunch of Hatian children.
We know a woman named Monica Peterson was investigating all this in Haiti and was supposedly killed in November in Haiti.
We know Weiner like underage girls.
We know this pedo stuff does exist in this world and probably more so among the rich.
Add all of these things up and there may very well be something very bad happening here.

Like I said I have no proof now. But there is so many indications that Podesta and Alefantis and friends may be into some bad things.
And there are so many communications that imply something might be going on here.
If pedo crap exists and it does I can't think of 2 better people that should be investigated by the law.......but they wont be so regular people are doing it.

But like I said there is more going on here. The end game of The GOV is suppression of speech and the press. And basically by definition all of us are the Press. The spreading and the sharing of information to the public.
It's not just the USA, it's a global attempt to suppress our speech that is in danger.
I chose the stupid name meesterperfect here and I'm stuck with it.
But what if we had to use our real names? What if everybody posting on the entire internet had to use their real names?
Would any of us post half the stuff we do?

Then what if "Hate Speech" laws and the like were imposed?
Would any of us even post anything with the risk of jail or fines being decided by who knows who?
THe entire free speech of the internet would die. And just like the 1950's they would have control of all of our info.
But unlike the 1950's when there was thousands of owners of newspapers, today there is like 5.

Here is one law being considered. The "Internet ID". This is where they are heading.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-eyeing-internet-id-for-americans/

Having said all that this whole pizzzagate thing could be another masterful psy-op. This one to diminish free speech/free press.
We have already had one actor showing up at the pizza place with a gun. But that's not enough.
Don't be surprised if something much worse happens very soon. Then we will need some laws passed as a "public safety measure".

We lose the abilty to post, comment, report , or research on the net and we are fucked.

I don't see it coming to that.
I'm reading about a few potential fixes for the situation that fall well short of it.
Of course the best fix would be for people to employ their ability to reason, but so many anymore are so entrenched in their thinking they're incapable of doing so. And sure enough that's exactly the audience fake news targets.

Even Trump has fallen for fake news a couple of times, which is definitely disturbing...

Another viral claim we checked a year ago was a graphic purporting to show crime statistics on the percentage of whites killed by blacks and other murder statistics by race. Then-presidential candidate Donald Trump retweeted it, telling Fox News commentator Bill O’Reilly that it came “from sources that are very credible.” But almost every figure in the image was wrong — FBI crime data is publicly available — and the supposed source given for the data, “Crime Statistics Bureau – San Francisco,” doesn’t exist.
factcheck.com

I respect your opinion and your efforts looking into things. Unlike some people who just dismiss everything based on emotion.
I do think you are trusting in general, the wrong sources for your much of your info.
Kinda like trusting the rats to guard the cheese type thing.

The late great Andrew Breitbart with a weird cryptic Tweet...

IMG_20161208_005017.jpg

I would like to know the context.

bobjustbob

So this is a pedo ring running out of some restaurant's basement. Does this restaurant actually have a basement?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So this is a pedo ring running out of some restaurant's basement. Does this restaurant actually have a basement?

you got that information from a BBC interview. Alefantis said he has no basement but yet he has posted many times in the past referring to his basement. Even posted pictures.
There is no one credible saying there is a pedo ring in the basement. There is no proof of that.
This info is the media trying to mislead by saying something absurd in an attempt to discredit the entire thing.
A standard tactic they use.

Bob, apparently you have not read my posts. Thats fine. You don't have to.
Maybe they are too long.

Simple summary.
Podesta/Alefantis/Alefanis's social media friends = Very strong implication pedo masochisist emails, photos and comments.
Should be investigated by law enforcement.
Leave it at that.
Or if you don't have the time or interest to research it. Read the emails. View the posts and comments. Form an opinion.
Then probably best to just ignore it.
Or you can continue relying on the MSM for your info on it.
Can't go wrong there.

bobjustbob

So that restaurant does have a basement and you can show pics of it. Show them to us.

Thanks MP

Like this:
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
65,000 on pizza/dogs from Chicago?
Why are grown men getting exited over this? Why is the word waitresses in quotations?
Why are the words pizza and hot dogs ect being used so much in mostly a very out of context manner?
How can 65,000 be spent on pizza and hot dogs?
Might be nothing.

Well, here's one take on that particular email exchange that appears to make some very good points.
http://www.attn.com/stories/12481/obama-meme-about-pizza-reveals-much-bigger-problem

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wow! That's proof for what exactly?

Based on his posts here, acenipplelicker is running a snuff film studio.

Oh Boy. Oh Jeez. God help us Jesus. God and Baby Jesus......
I have said probaly 10 times so far that there is no proof at this point.
Only implications that myself and many feel should be investigated by Johnny Law, or Colombo, or Magnum PI, or Cagney and Lacey, or those Law and Order: SVU folks.
People should be questioned

Thanks MP

Well, here's one take on that particular email exchange that appears to make some very good points.
http://www.attn.com/stories/12481/obama-meme-about-pizza-reveals-much-bigger-problem

Yep. We usually see things differently but you and PH do check into things before you just rush to judgement.
That is what bothers me a little round here is when people give their opinions without even checking things out a bit first... but I sure I have too at times.

That article is so far the best I've seen on this case.
At least they posted some of the talk some people are actually concerned about. Wont see CNN, FoX or the other big news channels doing that.
But again like I said many feel at this point that people need to be questioned about what it is they meant by this stuff they posted and wrote.
Its not gonna happen I know.
So unless somebody uncovers something bigger this pizzagate stuff wont go anywhere, at least on that end.
But like I've said my main concern (other than children possibly being harmed) is what the other side might do in response to this thing.