• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Kinda reminds me of a young Nicole Peters. Very shy at first, would not even show pubic hair, then slowly progressed.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Kinda reminds me of a young Nicole Peters. Very shy at first, would not even show pubic hair, then slowly progressed.

No disrespect to Nicole but I think Leanne is way hotter and with much better (and bigger, firmer) boobs.

No disrespect to Nicole but I think Leanne is way hotter and with much better (and bigger, firmer) boobs.

Totally missed my point.

But, time and public opinion will tell to yours.

thats not a huge difference in size imo......that could just be natural growth.

Now she is declared JJ cup LOL
And is not big difference? :surprise:
In the pic that I posted she is not more than a DD cup: that means 6 cup size difference.... Are we all idiots?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Are we all idiots?

We are all idiots because we cannot see whats wrong with her breast that makes it grow so large?

if anything September Carrino is more of a debate than leanne. how her boobs grew from those playboy videos to her pinup videos now i will never know. thats a big difference in cup size to be natural growth.

but for leanne i still believe her breast just naturally grew. women's breast can grow from their early teens to their 70's. of course by then their saggy and wrinkly, but still..... and that doesn't include pregnancy.

if anything September Carrino is more of a debate than leanne. how her boobs grew from those playboy videos to her pinup videos now i will never know. thats a big difference in cup size to be natural growth.

but for leanne i still believe her breast just naturally grew. women's breast can grow from their early teens to their 70's. of course by then their saggy and wrinkly, but still..... and that doesn't include pregnancy.

Nothing to do with the models, but quick survey

1.) Plain to ugly in the face girl with big tits

or

2.) Pretty in the face girl with average-sized (C) to small boobs

What does everyone prefer?

Nothing to do with the models, but quick survey

1.) Plain to ugly in the face girl with big tits

or

2.) Pretty in the face girl with average-sized (C) to small boobs

What does everyone prefer?

Its not the face your fucking, its the fuck your facing.

I prefer # 2.