• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Nothing to do with the models, but quick survey

1.) Plain to ugly in the face girl with big tits

or

2.) Pretty in the face girl with average-sized (C) to small boobs

What does everyone prefer?

This survey went in a very convenient time, as we are in Leanne Cow's topic!
People who jack of to Leanne Cow clearly prefere the first option as her face is below average at best...

Face below average? Are we looking at the same girl? Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I think she's gorgeous.

As far as the other question, big boobs on an overall unattractive woman is like putting a silk hat on a pig. I love big boobs but a pretty girl with smaller ones will win out over a dog with huge cans anyday. Pretty girl with big tits? Jackpot.

There are lots of factors that contribute to the overall sexiness of any woman, big boobs being one of them. However, more goes into the overall picture than just the chest meat, at least in my opinion. Nice big boobs is putting a exclamation point on the girl.

To take it one step further, there are some girls, hot for the most part, got nice big hooters and horrible nipples/areola. Doesn't detract totally by any means, still a hot girl but a bit of a disappointment to nip fans like me. Just another opinion.

Burger King Man

Closed Account
id rather bang a pretty girl with average sized tits than a pig with big tits.

ive fucked a pig simply because she had massive tits but it was the worst fuck of my life!

id love to find a naturally pretty girl with big tits but half of the big tit models are pretty damn average in person without make up and airbrush.

does anyone on here care whether a big tit girl is a bit chubbier than the norm? take leanne crow, she has a big belly. would she be hotter slimmer with slightly smaller tits or does noone really care about the gut?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
take leanne crow, she has a big belly. would she be hotter slimmer with slightly smaller tits or does noone really care about the gut?

Pinupglam tries to hide the fact that she is chubby filming her above the waist... In their videos all you see are the tits and, sometimes, her face. What do you guys think about this?:anonymous

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Pinupglam tries to hide the fact that she is chubby filming her above the waist... In their videos all you see are the tits and, sometimes, her face. What do you guys think about this?:anonymous

I wouldn't call her "chubby" exactly (although she was noticeably slimmer when she shot with us as opposed to her stuff with DDF, which was about 6 months later) but I will readily admit to this, yes. We are selective with the shots we publish and crop or throw away ones that aren't flattering and don't use video footage that makes them look bad. Why would we want our girls to look chubby? Everyone has flaws and part of our job to to make sure those aren't seen or are minimized. The reason we have such a great lineup of gals is because we take the time and care to make them look as good as possible and not just publish anything and everything that gets snapped or filmed during a shoot.

While i do fancy Leanne a would kindly demolish her in the sack i do not believe that she is anything other than average facially, it was her tits that i and every single one of you noticed first, she is not ugly or a pig, far from it,but she is not stunning facially.

When she started out on mynuts and zooweekly, she was really trim with a flat tummy and big breasts, now she is chubby to fat with HUGE breasts, nothing wrong with that, some people like that look (Chloe Vevrier done ok in her carreer)

At the end of the day everyone has types, i have a couple of them and Lianne is deffo one of them.

I wouldn't call her "chubby" exactly (although she was noticeably slimmer when she shot with us as opposed to her stuff with DDF, which was about 6 months later) but I will readily admit to this, yes. We are selective with the shots we publish and crop or throw away ones that aren't flattering and don't use video footage that makes them look bad. Why would we want our girls to look chubby? Everyone has flaws and part of our job to to make sure those aren't seen or are minimized. The reason we have such a great lineup of gals is because we take the time and care to make them look as good as possible and not just publish anything and everything that gets snapped or filmed during a shoot.

Leanne has said herself that she had put weight on when the DDF stuff was filmed. I think she joined a gym when she saw the pictures! I could not see the problem myself.:drool1: