• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

GEORDI
Captain... We've been seeing the
number three all over the ship.
On consoles... in a poker game...

DATA
In total, we have encountered two
thousand eighty-five conspicuous
examples of the number "three."

GEORDI
All these "threes" can't be coming
up by accident.

RIKER
Maybe somebody's trying to tell
us something.

GEORDI
We came to the same conclusion...
so we ran a shipwide diagnostic
-- the only unusual thing we found
was a dekyon field modulation in
Data's positronic subprocessors.

BEVERLY
What could be causing it?

GEORDI
I don't know. But if I wanted
to send information from one loop
to the next... I might have used
a method like a dekyon emission.

A beat as they consider.

TROI
You think we sent ourselves a
message?

GEORDI
It would make sense. Maybe we
were trying to tell ourselves
something...

There is so much awesome in this post, the internet might end now.

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

It's about bloody time we were on top! What about Mandy? Less than 1 day away and I'm out of the loop... :crying:

I know I had a hugely busy weekend & I come back to Christy & Mandy & went wtf!!! :eek:

Great pic!:clap:

Aw spank you babe! xXx :)

My votes in this third and final round will be given to the following models:

Miss FreeOnes

1) Miss Hybrid
2) Vicky Vette

Best Euro Babe

1) Miss Hybrid
2) Louise Jenson

Best Camgirl

1) Briana Lee
2) Maggie Green

Best Adult Model

1) Briana Lee
2) Lolita Borgia

Best NewComer

1) Jaana Ruutu
2) Aeryn Walker

Best OCSM

1) Briana Lee
2) Harley Spencer

:clap: Great job by all the ladies who have made it this far by working so hard, and being so wonderful :clap: !.. Good luck in the final round
trophy-1302.gif
!

Wow thanx for the support babe *kisses* xXx
:lips:

is lance armstrong on the contest?
Just wonderin.......

now,more serioulsy...lets give the voctory in all categories to those that represent us for real and post here from beggining of contest to the end...

Miss Hybrid
briana lee
Jaana ruutu
Andi land
Harley Spencer
Lolita borgia
Maggie green
Alicia secrets

let there be known that we freeones members actually decide who wins...

Lets take the big one this year with Miss Hybrid!!! :boobies:

Three more for the Miss.

If I had more votes, they would be going to Briana, Harley, Lolita, Jaana, Mandy (if she hadn't dropped out), Maggie. Thank you for entertaining us as you do. :kiss:

Thanx for thinking of me babe but keep thrusting Miss Hybrids box Mr Larss! :D

It is very difficult to only have 3 votes with so many categories and deserving ladies. I'm site my votes will change a little bit day to day in this round.

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid

Adult Model
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Maggie Green

Spank you soooo much for the support babe BIG *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

Master says I'm a very dirty girl & I need to wash off all the filth... but I dont think the shower will clean my mind *hehe*
:kitty:

Thank you everyone for the votes!

Just a quick reminder that this is the box that you have been stuffing for the last three weeks and still needs stuffing thrice daily!

pic012.jpg

If you voted for me in OCSM and EuroTart last round, I still need it in this round. I know that some think the vote is not needed, but if you are still backing me to win the categories, I need you to vote in them.

MsHybrid325b.jpg

Maximum thrust for eight more days..... will you give it to me?

Kisses

Your Hybrid

Ps,

I have another video going up this afternoon on my thread. Please come watch it and say hi. x

As always, Maximum THRUSTING from me today with 3 more votes into you tight box Miss Hybrid !! :nannerf1: :nannerf2: :love-smi:
Love the above photo post and drawing by Riccardo and also great job on your videos too my dear !! :kiss:
GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:

monicamilf

Thx for getting my Ass to the Finale! *kisses –
It's an honor, but please try to focus your votes for me in the Best Euro Babe category.
I love all of you so very much.
Remember I still need you all to vote miss.freeones./monica-milf/Best Euro Babe...
so I don't finish dead last :)

Kisses

Attachments

• naughtynurse2.jpg
    naughtynurse2.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 141

Vicky Vette

Thx for getting my Ass to the Finale! *kisses –
It's an honor, but please try to focus your votes for me in the Best Euro Babe category.
I love all of you so very much.
Remember I still need you all to vote miss.freeones./monica-milf/Best Euro Babe...
so I don't finish dead last :)
Kisses

I can vouch for how wonderful Monica is.... http://www.monicamilf.com xoxo

monicamilf

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7456695, member: 99191"]I can vouch for how wonderful Monica is.... http://www.monicamilf.com xoxo

Thx Babe Girl :)
Love you to ...

Kisses

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best Cam Girl: Briana Lee

Day 3 of Round 3, and as announced my Votes Today are a bit different from the previous 2 Days.

Here they are:

Miss FreeOnes 2013:
Miss Hybrid - because though she would definitely be worthy of 3 full thrusts, I can only spare one. I think it is here that the thrust is needed the most, and I hope that in the End, 2013 will be the year where Hybrid takes the Treble.

Best Euro Babe:
Valentina Nappi - though I'm quite certain that Miss H. will successfully defend her Euro Tart Crown, there are not many Italian (from Italy) Female Performers out there these Days, and I gotta show a little suppor to my Hometown Girl. Would be nice to see Valentina make it to the podium, she's hot.

Best Newcomer:
Jaana Ruutu - because she is uniquely refreshing. And, I would prefer to see the Title go to her, than to someone who gives **** about FreeOnes, the Contest, the Organizers, the fellow Contestants, the Fans, etc. Jaana is totally cool, is active here on the Boards and has made quite some friends - so come on "Lets do it for Finland!"

On a side note, I would love to read more about other peoples reasons for voting who they are voting.

:pimpdaddy

Briana Lee

Another big thank you for all your support guys!! :D

7.jpg

14.jpg

miss hybrid on ur last subtronic hyperflabergasting post the only thing i can recall is the number 3 i wonder how that happened..no doubt sublimianar tatics...me llloves it...

Briana lee ur sexyness...u should be nominated the real miss universe ,even the martians would get their head green antenas up....

andi land in that position i can only assum u wish more thrusting in ur sweet voting box?
Consider it done....

Lolita borgia...damn right..lets take the big one..Miss Hybrid to the throne.,by the poeple ,for the poeple...3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 ...i could go on u know,i used to be a spammer in my previous re-encarnation...
I said spammer not spermer.....hummmm....

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Another big THANK YOU to everyone who has been voting for me as Best Adult Model! :iloveyou: As always, it is very much appreciated...

AndiLand_0105350.jpg

AndiLand_0105354.jpg

AndiLand_0105356.jpg
Really like your hair in those. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Here's an old picture of me with Keven Veilleux, the hockey player. He'd want you to vote for me.

tumblr_mjm287EowF1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg
Man, you're so gorgeously little!!! :heart: Look he even kneels down abit! :D