• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

AndiLand_0105350.jpg

Wow! You are stunning, Andi! :bowdown:
Those Stockings, those eyes ... that pose! :drool2:

Did I mention those Stockings? :D

And the 2nd and 3rd pics ... :drool1: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
You sure wear those Stockings very well, Andi. They were made for you and for my eyes. :yesyes:

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Thanks for voting for me Iceman!

Here's a photo of my box for you all! It's getting more and more STUFFED every day! Hehehe ;)
pic_32.jpg

I can vouch for Siri too..... if you don't wanna vote for me.... or Julia Ann... vote for her (she a sweetheart)

Round 3 day 4 votes are:

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones, Eurotart and OCSM

That is a pretty awesome fucking purse! Jealous.

Apparently they're only $20. Pretty reasonable. :dunno:

Round 3 day 4 votes are:

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones, Eurotart and OCSM

And here I was getting ready to remind jitna...

Yeah, I'm back on my game, at least for tonight. :)

You set an alarm, don't you? :D

remind me what?

That who??? is evil. Have you forgotten that already?

No, I have no life and can sit in front of a computer for hours at a time.

That's an impressive... skill? Ranks right up there with my insomnia when it comes to usefulness for early voting! :D

That's an impressive... skill? Ranks right up there with my insomnia when it comes to usefulness for early voting! :D

Having no life and insomnia go hand in hand when it comes to being devious...or evil:suspicious:

not that I'd know about the evil part...

saiesqant

Closed Account

Does anyone know who is the lead for Miss Freeones?

Having no life and insomnia go hand in hand when it comes to being devious...or evil:suspicious:

not that I'd know about the evil part...

Back in the day I'd considered becoming a mad scientist, breeding my own personal race of genetically engineered monkey-dog soldiers and taking over the world. Sadly my math scores just weren't up to snuff. It was just never meant to be...

EDIT

Does anyone know who is the lead for Miss Freeones?

Nope. Blind round. Probably Miss H.

/EDIT

Each week I am voting in every category a mob lady is in. All extra votes go to Miss Hybrid

3/11 to 3/17

Monday Miss Hybrid

Tuesday- Briana Lee

Wednsday - Jaana Ruutu

Thursday - Maggie Green

Friday - Alicia Secret

Saturday - Lolita Borgia

Sunday - Siri