• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Zander

Banned
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

My votes for the day....

#TeamOverPostingBoardHoggingJumpedtheSharkTart --- no votes.

1. Julia Ann - Miss Freeones - class
2. Louise Jenson - Miss Euro an fresh face from England with a wonderful chest
3. Jaana Ruutu - Newcomer - girls from Finland makes this old man smile

Outta here before there are another 10 posts on the board to watch jeaopardy..... tally ho!

Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Thank you everyone for the votes!

Just a quick reminder that this is the box that you have been stuffing for the last three weeks and still needs stuffing thrice daily!

pic012.jpg

If you voted for me in OCSM and EuroTart last round, I still need it in this round. I know that some think the vote is not needed, but if you are still backing me to win the categories, I need you to vote in them.

Maximum thrust for eight more days..... will you give it to me?

Kisses

Your Hybrid

Ps,

I have another video going up this afternoon on my thread. Please come watch it and say hi. x

That's exactly the box I stuffed 3 times this morning!
The best stuffing pose....

Harley Spencer love,keep up the spirit,it aint over yet.
My daily votes went for
Miss Hybrid
Harley Spencer
Briana lee

sorry for the small changes but i had to,jaana and Briana will be back on my votes 2morrow

P:S: we ve already gathered 218 pencils , 157 pens and 69 nipple clamps for our donations in case the mob ladies win....KEEp it UP....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7455079, member: 99191"]Morning Freeones.....

image11.jpg

Nice pic Vicky!

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member

Here's an old picture of me with Keven Veilleux, the hockey player. He'd want you to vote for me.

tumblr_mjm287EowF1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

I'm really starting to dig this Miss Hybrid character. She has the most perfect tits :) You get my vote for now on.

It is very difficult to only have 3 votes with so many categories and deserving ladies. I'm site my votes will change a little bit day to day in this round.

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid

Adult Model
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Maggie Green

Miss Freeones
Siri

Newcomer
Esmeralda Bel

OCSM
Briana Lee

Thank you everyone for the votes!

Just a quick reminder that this is the box that you have been stuffing for the last three weeks and still needs stuffing thrice daily!

pic012.jpg

must spank the monkey.....

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

plus Miss Hybrid loves to be stuffed and thrusted hard 3 times a day....what more can u wish?...hehehhe

Now if only there were four votes but unfortunately there are three

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

GEORDI
Captain... We've been seeing the
number three all over the ship.
On consoles... in a poker game...

DATA
In total, we have encountered two
thousand eighty-five conspicuous
examples of the number "three."

GEORDI
All these "threes" can't be coming
up by accident.

RIKER
Maybe somebody's trying to tell
us something.

GEORDI
We came to the same conclusion...
so we ran a shipwide diagnostic
-- the only unusual thing we found
was a dekyon field modulation in
Data's positronic subprocessors.

BEVERLY
What could be causing it?

GEORDI
I don't know. But if I wanted
to send information from one loop
to the next... I might have used
a method like a dekyon emission.

A beat as they consider.

TROI
You think we sent ourselves a
message?

GEORDI
It would make sense. Maybe we
were trying to tell ourselves
something...

13 / 3 2013 3 votes needed to take EuroTart 3 times , 3 votes to take 3 titles in one year and ET 3 times

Butt whatever I bet we are having three times the fun