• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Last Meals

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Well, I probably wouldn't get too much. I am trying to watch my weight. So, probably simple. A salad, perhaps. Covered with the tasty, tasty blood of my victims.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I would want Chipolte chicken burrito with chips and a white queso and canes sweet tea :)
Also funfetti pilsbury cake with whipped chocolate funfetti frosting!

It would definitely be lamb shanks from Tommy's Joynt. That's a meal fit for a king! :drool2:

Speaking of Tommy's I haven't been there in, like, 3 weeks! That's almost sacriligeous! Tonight is lamb shank night. Hmm... :yummie:

Last edited:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
All I can say is that list made my mouth water. (Almost makes you want to get on death row.)

I like Dr. Pepper too. Read into it what you will.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/2/033802.jpg?ts=634056387980

A sandwich, soda and corn chips from the vending machine: Is this the saddest last meal ever?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chine-Is-saddest-meal-ever.html#ixzz1PZhvftqr

BEST (OR WORST) LAST MEALS

GARY GILMORE (1977): Hamburgers, eggs, potatoes, coffee and whisky

HENRY PORTER (1985): Tortillas, steak, beans, tossed salad, jalapeno peppers, ice cream and chocolate cake

TED BUNDY (1989): Steak, eggs, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, jelly and hash browns

JAMES SMITH (1990): Yoghurt [after asking for dirt]

ROBERT HARRIS (1992): Chicken bucket, two large pizzas, Pepsi six-pack, jelly beans and Camel cigarettes

TERESA LEWIS (2010): Fried chicken, sweet peas and German chocolate cake

No, considering what he did. :nono:
That was the article's original title not mine :o

Why should they get a last meal? Fuck them. They should let them order their last meal and then have the executioneer eat it in front of them.

They all want Dr.Pepper.

Dr.Pepper has a sponsorship deal with the Texas prison system. They probably asked for Coke, milk, lemonade, etc, but due to the sponsor obligations, all beverages are changed to Dr.Pepper.

My last meal meal would be...

General Tao's Chicken, with chicken fried rice, 2 spring rolls and a Coke. This has to be delivered from Dragons Inn in Windsor, Ontario because it is the best. If you think you've had better, you're wrong.

Or

Smoked side ribs with a spicy dry rub, smothered in Carolina Mustard, a side of waffle fries and a Coke to drink.