• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Las Vegas shooting victim in hospital stands for President Trump

Thomas Gunderson: "I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand! There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!"

Based patriot, not the millionaire ones who play a game and take a knee.

Mayhem

Banned
Oh for fucks sake, will you get over it? Four threads on this topic already and you're going to start a new one for every goober who was stoopid enough to worship the guy who needs reminding to put his hand over his heart?

Most normal (read: non-pieces-of-shit) people would see that video and at least think that was commendable on his part that when the President and the First Lady were there to honor him, he took the pains to honor them by standing, whether you like President Trump or not.

I realize that you'd probably start screeching and throw your bed pan at him if President Trump walked into your hospital room after your surgery for removing a broken light bulb from your ass.

Mayhem

Banned
Most normal (read: non-pieces-of-shit) people would see that you're starting a 5th thread to once again whine about what you've been whining about in 4 other threads. It isn't about this guy or Dear Leader. It's about black people's right to exercise their 1st Amendment Rights where you don't have to see them. The Nazis hold a march by running over people, one thread. Black athletes take a knee, 5 threads.

Way to go Captain Priorities.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Thomas Gunderson: "I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand! There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!"

Did Trumpo toss him some paper towel rolls?

:stir:

Most normal (read: non-pieces-of-shit) people would see that you're starting a 5th thread to once again whine about what you've been whining about in 4 other threads. It isn't about this guy or Dear Leader. It's about black people's right to exercise their 1st Amendment Rights where you don't have to see them. The Nazis hold a march by running over people, one thread. Black athletes take a knee, 5 threads.

Way to go Captain Priorities.

Speaking of priorities, how many redundant threads are there on this forum? Does it actually bother you or mean fuck all? What are you, the school hall monitor? Fine, have a mod merge this thread into another one.

I wanted to spotlight the guy in the op. And of course, right on queue, someone like you ridicules him for it.

Dad Who Saved at Least 30 People From Las Vegas Shooting Needs Help Paying Medical Bills

Jonathan Smith is likely to live with a bullet in his neck for the rest of his life.

Jonathan Smith, a 30-year-old father from California, was one of the heroes who, instead of running for cover as a gunman opened fire in Las Vegas Sunday night, chose to help as many people as possible, The Washington Post reports. But his heroic act has left him with a bullet lodged in his neck.

Smith was attending the Route 91 Harvest Festival to celebrate his brother Louis Rust's 43rd birthday. But the celebration was cut short when gunshots started flying during Jason Aldean's performance. It was the beginning of what would become the deadliest shooting in modern American history, which claimed the lives of at least 59 people and injured 527.
For a moment, Smith said he was separated from his nieces – ages 22, 18 and 17 – but he focused on warning others in the crowd to run for safety. "Active shooter, active shooter, let's go! We have to run," he said, according to the Washington Post. Reporter Heather Long, who was in Las Vegas at the time and spoke with Smith, shared a Facebook post that said Smith was able to save about 30 people.

But Smith's bravery came at a price. "I couldn't feel anything in my neck. There was a warm sensation in my arm," Smith said of the moment he felt a bullet penetrate his neck. He also fractured his collarbone, and has a cracked rib and a bruised lung. That bullet in his neck will not be removed for now because doctors fear it may cause more damage.

Smith's sister-in-law Tiffany Jones started a GoFundMe page to try and raise funds for Smith's medical expenses. "He is currently unable to support his family as a result of this horrible event as his body requires time to heal from such an injury," Jones explained. "In addition to this, he will need to pay medical expenses – much of which will need to come out of pocket. Our family is so blessed to have someone so heroic and selfless putting the lives of others before his own." GoFundMe verified the legitimacy of the fundraiser to GoodHousekeeping.com.

In just 15 hours since the fundraising page was started, donations have surpassed the $7,000 goal. On social media, hundreds are calling Smith a hero, showing him support and praise. More than 4,000 people have commented on a Reddit thread of Smith's picture, and others have thanked him on Twitter for his act of selflessness.

Smith was reportedly waiting for his final discharge from the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas as of Monday afternoon.
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/lif...ooting-victim-father-jonathan-smith-gofundme/

Thanks to all the people who gave to Smith. But shame on a country where e hero like him as to rely on other people solidarity to pay the bills that cvame with his heroic actions.
And even if Smith will be able to pays for his bills, how many victims won't be. How many will have to find a way to pay for the hospital bills, the full recovery, the psychological damages and probably even, find a new job because they can't keep their current job due to a bad leg or bad shoulder ?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It is commendable to see someone who is respectful of the office behave in such a manner. Despite any political differences that might lie between the wounded man and the president (because he never said one way or the other....he simply rose and shook his hand....as he should have despite his injuries) he was executing his civic duty from his perspective. I'd like to believe that all loyal Americans would do the same thing (even though some would not). I personally think it a totally misguided gesture to act otherwise since Trump (or, our flag), like him or not, is representative of all Americans (whether he realizes it or not) and to show disrespect for him in that role is to disrespect the people of our nation. You can disagree, even dislike, the man. However, the office should be respected in my opinion.

That said, I fully support the right of those who wish to act otherwise to certainly do so. This is America and just because I believe someone is wrong doesn't mean they don't have the right to be that way.

It is commendable to see someone who is respectful of the office behave in such a manner. Despite any political differences that might lie between the wounded man and the president (because he never said one way or the other....he simply rose and shook his hand....as he should have despite his injuries) he was executing his civic duty from his perspective. I'd like to believe that all loyal Americans would do the same thing (even though some would not). I personally think it a totally misguided gesture to act otherwise since Trump (or, our flag), like him or not, is representative of all Americans (whether he realizes it or not) and to show disrespect for him in that role is to disrespect the people of our nation. You can disagree, even dislike, the man. However, the office should be respected in my opinion.

That said, I fully support the right of those who wish to act otherwise to certainly do so. This is America and just because I believe someone is wrong doesn't mean they don't have the right to be that way.

agree with everything you just said. thank you, jagger.

Just one question… If we respect this office so much how come we voted for this man and put him in office? This man makes fun of handicapped people, says he goes on groping women whenever he wants to, colludes with the Russians, throws towels on hurricane victims, his own secretary of state calls him a moron…… boy the list is long.
American voters are becoming stupider by the day.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Just one question… If we respect this office so much how come we voted for this man and put him in office? This man makes fun of handicapped people, says he goes on groping women whenever he wants to, colludes with the Russians, throws towels on hurricane victims, his own secretary of state calls him a moron…… boy the list is long.
American voters are becoming stupider by the day.

We don't, really. This is more partisan bullshit. There are a few who genuinely respect the office, but most of the time you see anybody talking about this, they were spitting on the last president that wasn't on 'their team'.

The office hasn't been respectable since our foreign policy involved removing democratically elected leaders of other countries for corporate profits. Long before my time.

We don't, really. This is more partisan bullshit. There are a few who genuinely respect the office, but most of the time you see anybody talking about this, they were spitting on the last president that wasn't on 'their team'.

The office hasn't been respectable since our foreign policy involved removing democratically elected leaders of other countries for corporate profits. Long before my time.

I agree, this is all partisan propaganda. People will do anything to put someone from their team in the office even if he is a dumbass.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Good post as always, Jagger. You should respect the Office even if you don't like the man, same as the military 'respect the uniform' etc.

Still that said, it would've been fun to say something like "Thank you for the visit, Comrade Prezident."
Just for shiggles of course.

Mayhem

Banned
I'd touch myself under the hospital covers, wink at Melania and say, "You're as lovely as the last time we...met."

If we aren't at war with N. Korea within 2 hours of THAT, then I don't know Dear Leader.