• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Las Vegas shooting victim in hospital stands for President Trump

[video]https://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2017-10/03/59d3fa68e0fa170a9136cdce_720x720_v2.mp4?BH0rjVUmFo AXFX3dtykwmKkHkRABUloYK5ymy5ZbsCsEduSxzkA5o6mRYqym O4RJ[/video]

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just on a (not fully) side note:

We should all go a LOT easier on posting about the current President of the USA.

I think we can agree that he makes the most of us get a lot more excited about things than we used to be.

So it may be a good thing to write your post on an xternal text document,and let it rest for a while, come back to it after some minutes (For some: After a night's sleep) and think again.

I don't want to see so many get banned just because they posted with too little consideration what the hell they are actually saying.

Thank you for reading this.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Just on a (not fully) side note: We should all go a LOT easier on posting about the current President of the USA. I think we can agree that he makes the most of us get a lot more excited about things than we used to be. So it may be a good thing to write your post on an xternal text document,and let it rest for a while, come back to it after some minutes (For some: After a night's sleep) and think again. I don't want to see so many get banned just because they posted with too little consideration what the hell they are actually saying. Thank you for reading this.

Trump is fucking durr derp, no one gets banned for attacking a public figure, it's the ones that attack other members that find themselves in ban-land.

derptrump.jpg

On a side note of my own, scroll the the 0:19 mark in the video below; Trump should have taken his own advice. Durr Derp.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ecks, you are right, it is not our comments about that president that gets us in hot water (Possibly some time down the road, he will get THAT fixed, too?)

Shalom!