• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I want to see her take a dick so bad. There has to be a site somewhere willing to throw a briefcase full of money at her for to do it.

Lana-kendrick-Big-Boobs(7).jpg

https://photos.freeones.com/l_babes/Lana_Kendrick_014/

:eek: :eek:

I kinda wish she wouldn't solely use PUF. They use the same poses and angles and it gets boring.

I totally agree with you about PUF. I would like to see more shots of these beautiful large breasted women from behind so you see how wide there breasts hang (see sidewinder thread). And more shots of these ladies bent over or on all fours showing their butts in thongs or skimpy panties. It’s mostly front shots. Show off the ladies beautiful figures!
Also, PUF needs to find a new wardrobe consultant (I’m available). These are sexy erotic beauties! I want to see them in hot lingerie. I don’t consider a bra and panties lingerie. Garter belts and stockings, a babydoll, teddy or any other sexy fuckwear! But it’s always bras and bikinis.
They need to showcase these beautiful women a little better while their still modeling. I will guarantee you they would get more subscribers.