• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady GaGa: Hot or Not?

Lady Gaga: Hot or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With makeup, maybe. Without makeup, ummm... no.

lady-gaga-with-and-without-makeup.jpg

I wouldn't care if she was a he-she.

Her ass is incredible. So nice, in fact, that I'm gonna post that pic again.

3955004676_896a99bac2_b.jpg

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just for this performance I have to say:

She is fantastic. And it does not matter how she looks, she is sexy just by her musical abilities

I mean, all those babes did not fuck the Rolling Stones for their actual looks, lets be honest :2 cents:

JayJohn85

Banned
Sometimes I think wow she might just be hot then I get suddenly struck by how fucking weird she is. Not good vibes at all, Not at all.

She needs more than just the hot body to be HOT to me.

that´s true! But in my humble opinion she is NOT pretty and she has NOT a hot body... but that´s purely a matter of taste. Somebody finds, that she is hot? ...I don´t mind...

But I have to say, that she has a special style. Maybe you can call it an "own" style (it is NOT, but that does not care).
And I have to say, that her music realy is good produced :)thumbsup:)! Clear sound, good structure, just a perfect artwork of sound. Not state of the art, but perfect enough, to be termed as realyrealy GOOD for 2009/2010!

And "Lady" poo-poo is a perfect glimpse of EVERYTHING what young girls in our days "wannabe"... GAGA gives it to them! And the industry gets payed for it.

Some give a little... some take it all... :yinyang:

So what?!