• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KT So

her sites down ?

kt-so.com

Works fine for me. Just an FYI, if you are even thinking about getting a membership to her site, don't. It is a COMPLETE rip off. I just got re-billed today for 30 days and there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO content added to my membership after 30 days. It won't even allow me to view any more until the 36th day. Just a way of sucking more money out of her members' wallets. I don't even see how that could be legal.

Works fine for me. Just an FYI, if you are even thinking about getting a membership to her site, don't. It is a COMPLETE rip off. I just got re-billed today for 30 days and there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO content added to my membership after 30 days. It won't even allow me to view any more until the 36th day. Just a way of sucking more money out of her members' wallets. I don't even see how that could be legal.

I wish I would have kept a list of the dozens of other sites that do this too. Is it frustrating? Yes. Is it a "COMPLETE rip off"? Not even close. A "COMPLETE rip off" would be a site that allows you to sign up when there is no content whatsoever. Despite the frustration of not getting the newest content until the second month of your membership, there is content and archives going back 8 years. If someone burns through all that in one month, they either missed something or they're ripping the site and didn't bother to look at the content.
Aside from wanting to see the newest content right away, KT's site has always been a site you want to stay subscribed to for more than one month anyway so I don't see why its such a big deal. Why would you want to be a member for only one month to a site that still updates on a regular basis?
If it's that frustrating, try contacting the webmaster (like I did) and ask if your membership can be upgraded by getting a 3 month subscription. Worked for me. I got the content I wanted to see and he got a membership that was guaranteed at least 3 months(well over the trial period). Maybe I'll email him and suggest he make that a billing option since so many people are :crybaby: about it.
Even with the trial, if you're a KT So fan, her site IS worth it. No two ways about it.

Sounds like a customer service thread lately!!!

customer service and schoolyard rumor mill apparently.

c'mon guys. don't believe everything you hear/read on the internet. A rimming scene with a black/white guy? Seriously? you can't possibly be that gullible. if so, PM me. I've got this bridge that I'm trying to sell......

She has done a few zips where a guy is involved but, so far, he's been nothing more than a prop that she does little more than a weak lap dance on. Even then, those have been far less explicit/revealing than her normal solo zips.

angelsnbabes

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks for everyones feedback.

Just wanted to clear a few issues and misunderstandings. There hasn't been a 90-day subscription to skip right to the loyal section, we upgraded 6114mofo based on his subscription history with us. If you do signup for the 90-day subscription expecting this, we sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding and are more than happy to refund the transaction.

As 6114 suggested, we might considering doing this (90-day subscription to loyal) for past members with extensive history only, if this happens, details will be posted inside the members section.

And if anyone has any nude or b/g scene of KT, I'd love to watch it as well :p

We generally try not to get involved in discussions like this, so if we don't reply, please don't be offended. To those who have a subscription, we'd like to thank you for your support.