• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Kriszti, I know you do a lot of sports and I really love it seeing you pumping iron :drool2: naked :drool2::surprise: :clap:

Keep up the fine work! :clap:

Kriszti I'm one your admirer for years and want to thank for your hardcore videos. Like most of your fans we would like to see a double blow job scene from you with two male models... When do you think you can make this kind of scene? Thanks in advance

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
to Eric: it is never will be happen. I only do hardcore with my husband who is my love since 14 loving years. Sorry but I don't do hardcore with anyone else even for 1 million dollars. WHy? couse money is just papers...and I don't want to loose my family for papers.

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
GUYS :) I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A REALY HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISH YOU FOR THE NEXT YEAR TO BE TITTYFULL AND PUSSYFULL WITH BEAUTY ASSES :) THANK YOU FOR STAY WITH ME, THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE MAILS AND COMMENTS WHAT I GOT THIS YEAR, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

NOW HERE COMES MY BIIIIIIIIIIG KISSSSSSS MUAHHHHH
KRISZTI

Hi Krisztina, happy new year to you! Thank you for everything in 2011, you are so beautiful! :)
Hope to see you on cam again - best cams ever!
Happy Holidays!

Hey Krisz, i'm happy to see you so focus to "build" a new killer body again! the changes are very visible, much more toned and muscular, continue on this way, thanks for your hard work in the gym! :)

Wish u would make so dominating pics and vids, showing how strong u are. Some wrestling with facesitting and boob smothering. I am a volunteer for beeing the weak kid under u!!