• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Dear, we don't forget this! We are very busy these days, about the stolen contents of my site... you know FBI, find persons etc... so please give us few days more and we will doing for you :) kiss kriszti

No mixed arm-wrestling or mixed wrestling stuff yet??

Dying to see that!

Love u!

Dear, we don't forget this! We are very busy these days, about the stolen contents of my site... you know FBI, find persons etc... so please give us few days more and we will doing for you :) kiss kriszti

I'm so sorry about that, I hope you solve that problem soon. Thanks for the reply, I will wait for that then whenever you can. :)

:D

kriszti

Hi Guys,
just updated my members area today in my hardcore-glamour site www.krisztinasereny.com

Click here to check my blog for free photos from my latest update!!!
kisses Kriszti

ps: A LOT OF NEW HARDCORE-EROTIC-BACKSTAGE VIDEOS JUST SHOOTED AND READY FOR EDITING :) FEW DAYS MORE AND WILL BE UPLOAD TO MY SITE ;)

kriszti

:) hey thank you guys :) I glad you like it! we made and making much more in these days! Still summer here, so we going outside to the beaches!!! Plus the big summer trafic is over, so the beaches is empty now, and we can make new sets as many as we want :)

by the way: IM ONLINE NOW, ALL SATURDAY! ( EUROPEAN TIME U KNOW) SO HURRY UP, MAKE SOME FUN!
kiss Kriszti

Guys, when i see this pics i always wonder how it is to make love with such a hard bodies babe, or a body builder girl... shall i open a forum to discuss?

Krizs is anyway the pretties of them all