• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Krisz wonderful, is this week we're going to make another gift to your fans?, Or else you're going to punish us because we've been bad.

I love you how beautiful you are .... especially your nice clit, which I take to kiss. MUUUAAAAKKKK!!

Forgive me, sweetheart, today we have set your weekly gift, you are THE EMPRESS AND I'M AN IDIOT. Do you understand all?, It's easy

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Love those shots, Krisztina -- great job.

Krisztina, sweetheart, you're a wonderful woman. I love you. Regards to your dear husband

MUUUUAAAAAKKKK!!

A gift video of your wonderful toys in your dears holes, please. Tonight I'm going to masturbate to your health, beautiful

Dear Guys:

I just saw Tropical Heat, one of the DVD's of Krisz. I can't tell you again that it is an authentic masterpiece, both by management (camera, photography, color ....), as well as the wonderful performance of KS, She's an monumental artist.
We have everything in this video: Pussy, Clit, Melons, Nipples, Dildos, Masturbation, pee pee, completely shaved pussy......., all in a spectacular sites: swimming pool, garden, Mediterranean sea, beach..... Dear friends tell you everything that is not enough, are 70 minutes of real pleasure. Thanks Krisz you are the number 1, my dear EMPRESS.

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for the video and photo updates Krisztina!! :) You are/look phenomenal in your videos. Your website rocks - people should get a membership.
Cheers!

Good job of both, sweetie.

The sucking of the cock is very good, especially in Part 2ª only with your pretty lips, without helping hands, what a shame that your husband does not cumshot in your mouth, Krisz drink your milk.... you need to keep as your beautiful body.

The fuck is perfect, doggystile first, is your favorite position? and then sitting on the sofa, with below and above you, another perfect posture. Krisz lacked a bit of work on your precious ass, take care of it very beautiful, also your dildos, would be nice as you enter through the back hole, you will masturbate with one of your toys in the two front holes, pussy and mouth.

Thanks Vinny111, by encouraging people to become members of the club of the EMPRESS, she's the best of the world in all senses, the soul first and then her beautiful body.

A kiss for your clitoris

PS. Krisztina, sweetheart, When are you going to increase your Melons?. The next video dick between your tits and then cum on your pretty mouth, please.

Krisz, my love, I've seen in the members area a beautiful video of you, where you appear with a nice white suit are three large holes. Above are two holes to show off your beautiful tits and down only one, very long, so we can see you even more beautiful pussy, Do you keep that beautiful dress?, Use it again, that today you are more beautiful than ever. MUUUAAKKK!!....in the jewel you have between your legs

Waouh!!

I didn't know her! She's pretty hot!
And her boobs.......amazing...

Thanks

Dear Juju00: you did not know Krisztina?, Is the best woman in the world, has some nice tits is beautiful but your heart it's more. Of course we all want to increase their melons, she does not make us know what you .............¿ case also has beautiful?, Three holes, become a member of his fan club and you will see authentic wonders. Juju thank you very much.

Krisz, pretty, and I have voted Miss Freeones 2011, but they only let me do it once. Kriszti this weekend I'm going to Andalusia, I'll not be able to see you in your precious movies. Grant us a new video of yours with something new, like a shaved pussy. I love you.....and a strong kiss on your delicious clit, also in the nipples, but the biggest one for your beautiful soul. MUUUAAAKKKKK!! for EMPRESS

Krisz, sweetheart, I masturbated and I feel more relaxed, thank you very much beautiful. Do you know which of your wonderful work I relieved?. With PRIVATE, and more specifically to your first fucking in Budapest 2006, these precious truth that your youthful haircut, you also do a suck your future husband spectacular. You're the best in the world, I asked for a shave, but you do what you want: Dildos, a nice job with the hole in the ass, a great fuck or suck, better both at the same time, on only cock that you like, what you want, my love, always will be welcomed by your fans.

A KISS IN THE BACK HOLE

Today you gave us a new video in mini-skirt and we don't say anything on the forum.

Guys, too short skirt like the EMPRESS, and of course no panties. She didn't need panties to give us a nice introduction of the dildo in the three holes. Krisz special attention to the ass hole, and winter is coming and she give hot, she is a good person: not cold for this jewel. Great performance of a number one.

I saw again the video whose title is "my pussy dildoing in mini skirt, and I'll comment further. She starts giving a great massage their melons, sucking with her tongue her pretty nipples. Krisz good job, but repeat the old question: when are you going to grow your boobs, pretty?. She does a masturbation, between tits, to vibrator, where the largest melons everything would be better. Continuing lying and then opens her legs and insert the toy in his shaved pussy clit which is on top form, best is to follow. On the couch and in his preferred position, the doggy, turn off the music and she begins to sing, panting like a horse injured, while the vibrator is introduced by her pretty ass hole. A marvel in particular the songs of pleasure out of his throat. Congratulations EMPRESS.

PS Krisztina, beautiful, a request for your next masturbation: vibrator uses a much larger and is a natural imitation, which is more like a cock. Finally you have totaly shaved your pussy, if hair of your pussy grow, then grant us a nice shave with pee included, please.