• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Krisztina, beautiful, how you pussy this week?, Although in Spain it's cold I imagine that your jewelry is always hot.

MUUUAAKKK ?.... your clit, I have the mouth and tongue very cold, the cock me hot when I remember you.

Krisztian, nice, we have totally abandoned. Since last day 8 as it is not you tell us your pussy, many days. Open the legs, please

Tq. MUUUAAAAKKKK !!!!!

Krisztian, beautiful, thanks for getting back to us. In Spain we say "good person you are more than bread," EMPRESS when you dressed in black, and your guitar Rock, you are more beautiful than good bread with strawberry jam, please pants down and show us your jewelry, we long time without seeing the world's most beautiful hole. A big kiss to your delicious clitoris.

I Love you...in Spain Tq (Te quiero)

Kristi, nice, we are going to give rock action this weekend, or we have to wait until next November. Kris precious we take a picture last Wednesday, and your biggest fans we get nervous and anxious, asking: "How wonderful is going to give the Empress and his guitar?. Answer her black dress, top and tight pants are wonderful, but when you take your clothes and have only the guitar as a dress going to hallucinate. Time to time, but as soon as today, the better. MUUUUAAAAAKKKKKK!!

Good weekend for you and your dear family.

Dearest Kriszti, thank you very much tipping over the gift this month of October. Today change the time, tonight we have an hour more, so I'll dedicate a special time to EMPRESS, you're the best and deserve.

As lovely and original photos. Would have been nice to see you naked with the guitar, but in any case the belt is gorgeous and as you give us an outstanding innovation in your pretty pussy: new earring ... then you don't go completely naked.

A big kiss, today in the nipples that I had quite forgotten, and memories for your dear husband.

Krisztina, I always forget something, great quality in the introduction of the dildo through the hole in the back, for your beautiful ass. The dildo and we know of other activities.

I'll give you an idea you can put in your shop dildos used, unwashed and with the delicious fragrance of your holes, so you can go on renewing the vibrators, please a larger one at your next gig.

PS One last question, are you going to edit video of this new work of art from the Empress, that it's you?. Muuuakkk. now in the clit.....but without the earring that I can choke. Tq

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Krisztina, I always forget something, great quality in the introduction of the dildo through the hole in the back, for your beautiful ass. The dildo and we know of other activities.

I'll give you an idea you can put in your shop dildos used, unwashed and with the delicious fragrance of your holes, so you can go on renewing the vibrators, please a larger one at your next gig.

PS One last question, are you going to edit video of this new work of art from the Empress, that it's you?. Muuuakkk. now in the clit.....but without the earring that I can choke. Tq

Lol this is NOT a earring this is a pussy jewerly!!!! :)

Krisz dear, I didn't know you had jewelry for your pretty pussy, I thought it was a pendant. The truth is that I think the best gem for your pussy is cock of your dear husband, well you can shove this beautiful jewel for your delicious three holes, especially for your beautiful ass, which has both pampered and care with the dildo.... hope and trust that by next winter, this nice pit will be in top form and well prepared for the hard war than the Empress is going to give away. Kristi you are THE EMPRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, including VENUS AND SATURN.....Only two planets?, You're an idiot boy. Certainly, I'm indeed a imbecile.

A kiss where you want

Dear friends I just saw the video "Hot nude backstage photoshooting video" in the private area memberships. It really is an authentic beauty photography. If you want to see a pussy and tits in a beautiful landscape, the sea and the rock of Ifach the background, you should become a partner. Now I'm going to see "backstage photoshooting in pink western hat", which is another delight. Krisz're a great artist, your gestures while caressing your beloved pussy are a godsend. Very nice all clothing, including the necklace, and pink hat quite in tune with you always Pink Pussy. Muuuaaakkk!

Friends, you ought to make you partners.

Today, THIS IS THE END.

Today I have seen his latest creation that tells us up, "Rock Star" is the title and is in its website "fetishmuscle.com" only for members.

What we don't see in the pictures is like making breakfast in his kitchen, completely naked as she is comfortable, before starting work. It's a wonder to see Kriszti work with charm and friendliness that surpasses their beautiful boobs.

Again become a partner for their clubs, as well as the quality of its work exquisite and shall receive preferential treatment by the EMPRESS and your husband, that also is your manager.

Krisz, sweetheart, what are you feeling?, You had a nice days in Alicante, in Spain. You are preparing a gift for your fans, please very dirty, a long time without eat his cock your husband, you will lose weight too much, you have to eat sausages.

A peck on the beautiful gem that you have between your legs.

PS Empress, we long ago that people asked you for your nice Melons, Have it grown?
or you have saved us a surprise in 2011