• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Your "summer pics" for the cold winter are simply awesome ... thx .. I like this absolut fake
look very much ... people must run into each other when seeing you on the street ... :)

wow, cant wait for see the new boobs :p an continue to pump you perfect body, i love when u are in "muscular shape" ihihih

Cya Krisz!

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
wow, cant wait for see the new boobs :p an continue to pump you perfect body, i love when u are in "muscular shape" ihihih

Cya Krisz!

thank you Akula. i am happy if u like when i am in muscular shape , becouse i love it to. i mean i dont like when a girl is to big, but when i am in contest shape that i love, than i am skinny but musclular. yummmmmmmmmi.;)

thank you Akula. i am happy if u like when i am in muscular shape , becouse i love it to. i mean i dont like when a girl is to big, but when i am in contest shape that i love, than i am skinny but musclular. yummmmmmmmmi.;)

I must say I also love your muscular body! :) It's just perfect. Not to much, just right. Gives your body a great shape :) Sorry about my bad english, not my mother language. Just a question, do you have any pictures in thigh high platform boots? Would love to se you in that, and maybe som fishnet.

Again, you just look so damn beutiful. Pleace come visit Norway some time :tongue:

thank you ullr and welcome here :)
so........ high platform boots and fishnet mmmmmmmmmm
hope you will like this free gallery here.
kissssss

f1.jpg

Oh MY!!! Thats really hot! Love your dirty look. Must say I love the red thight high boots you got on your fetish site as well. You dont happend to have any free galleries with thoose? Please come visit me here in the north, or mabe I should take mye viking ship to you :lovecoupl

kriszti

Oh MY!!! Thats really hot! Love your dirty look. Must say I love the red thight high boots you got on your fetish site as well. You dont happend to have any free galleries with thoose? Please come visit me here in the north, or mabe I should take mye viking ship to you :lovecoupl

thank you ullr.
hope you will like this set in that red thight high boots. that is one of my fav.
i am a really huge fan of that kind of boots. :)

14.jpg

kriszti

When are you having your surgery for your new implants?

i dont know the date yet.
i have to find a not to busy month for it. to travell to budapest, hungary wich is more than 2500km far from me, and i have to be there for 2 weeks after the operation and than i have to come back to my home. so ........ lots of time and i can not find a free month in my diary now.
i am really waiting for it. when i will know the date, i will let u know here.;)
kissssssssss
kriszti

Hi Kirsty
this is my first post and im glad it's on a thread about you. u r sooo hot and beautifull. no wonder lot of people falling in love with you. your desicion about going for bigger breast is good cos you have the body for it IMHO. keep up the good work baby. even though i don't have the money for you hard core dvd i will deffinitly will buy one of the others. can you recomend me a one pls.thanks
kissssssssssssssssssssssss