• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

sorry Krisztina to put you on the spot i was wondering what is your favorite pictrue of yourself can you share that with us

im with you guy she is so beautiful and very easy to look and a prefect 10 in my eyes

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
kriszti: Is it decided that you will go for 1200cc? If yes, when will you do it?

:lovecoupl

yes ..... it is true. i would like to change my 755 cc implants for bigger.
hope it can be 1200 cc , than i dont need to change it again and again and again :)
when?
i try to find a free 3 weeks to make it, without any photo work, when i can travell to hungary and make the operation. /my doc, who is one of the best in europe is in hungary......and that is very far from me/.
soooo.......as soon as i can. :)
kissssssss

yes ..... it is true. i would like to change my 755 cc implants for bigger.
hope it can be 1200 cc , than i dont need to change it again and again and again :)
when?
i try to find a free 3 weeks to make it, without any photo work, when i can travell to hungary and make the operation. /my doc, who is one of the best in europe is in hungary......and that is very far from me/.
soooo.......as soon as i can. :)
kissssssss

well keep us informed as to when you'll be going for the operation! How long in advance to you have to book or give notification to your doctor?

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
well keep us informed as to when you'll be going for the operation! How long in advance to you have to book or give notification to your doctor?

i just spoke with my friend who had operation last week with my doc, and she said maybe becouse of the world crisis :) not so much operation at this time, so maybe i dont need to book long time before. :)