• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Kortney Kane Miss Freeones

great pics Kortney,glad to know your almost home.By the way,what kind of car do you drive?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Yeah, very nice pics thanks Kortney ... and thanks for the one you posted Who??? ... p.s I couldn't get yours to work Funngun, not sure if it's my pc :dunno:

Yeah, very nice pics thanks Kortney ... and thanks for the one you posted Who??? ... p.s I couldn't get yours to work Funngun, not sure if it's my pc :dunno:

Just trying to help out. And like Larss said, it is not yours. Funngun posted this link on Kortney's main page, and it does not work there either.

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys. Been back on the road for about 2.5 hours and now I'm stuck in traffic on I-40 because it started snowing. And obviously there's a bad wreck, because now we are sitting still. :(

So I just wanted to stop by and say thank u for all the votes!! :) I'll be back later today. Xoxo

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Hey guys. Been back on the road for about 2.5 hours and now I'm stuck in traffic on I-40 because it started snowing. And obviously there's a bad wreck, because now we are sitting still. :(

So I just wanted to stop by and say thank u for all the votes!! :) I'll be back later today. Xoxo

sounds like youre going to be having a fun day

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member

Hello everyone!!! How have you been? Thank you for all the "safe travel wishes." Im sorry, I couldn't post on here yesterday. I was traveling in a blizzard from New Mexico to half way through Arizona, and even had to sit in traffic for 3 hours, due to a bad wreck. What was suppose to take 12 hours, ended up taking 17 hours! (thank goodness for RedBull) So needless to say, by the time I finally got home around midnight last night, I was BEAT! It's soooo good to be back in LA. Today, I've just been running around, getting my nails done, tanning, and unpacking. Now, Im just relaxing, and catching up with you guys, until its time for me to get ready to go out tonight.

Thank you so much everyone for your votes! Its such a great feeling to have so many wonderful fans:) I hope you all have a great night and Im wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! xoxo

Here's a tanning pic that I posted on twitter today;)

Attachments

• Tanning Pic.JPG
    Tanning Pic.JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 448

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Hello everyone!!! How have you been? Thank you for all the "safe travel wishes." Im sorry, I couldn't post on here yesterday. I was traveling in a blizzard from New Mexico to half way through Arizona, and even had to sit in traffic for 3 hours, due to a bad wreck. What was suppose to take 12 hours, ended up taking 17 hours! (thank goodness for RedBull) So needless to say, by the time I finally got home around midnight last night, I was BEAT! It's soooo good to be back in LA. Today, I've just been running around, getting my nails done, tanning, and unpacking. Now, Im just relaxing, and catching up with you guys, until its time for me to get ready to go out tonight.

Thank you so much everyone for your votes! Its such a great feeling to have so many wonderful fans:) I hope you all have a great night and Im wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! xoxo

Here's a tanning pic that I posted on twitter today;)

traveling in a blizzard between New Mexico and Arizona? I bet you never thought you'd ever say that.

love the picture very cool looking

you too, Rodger (and turtle, jitna, rane)!
Kortney have fun tonight!

and Happy New Years to everyone

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

you too, Rodger (and turtle, jitna, rane)!
Kortney have fun tonight!
Thanks RogueAlan, back at you dude. BTW I always enjoy your posts :wave2:
and Happy New Years to everyone
Thank you too Jitna, have a drink for me and I'll have one for you :) :beer:
Cool pick Kortney,you look good in green too! lol Happy New Year Kortney and to all of Kortney's Kavalry!

Happy New Years to you Commander (or is it sarge?) of the Kavalry lol :bowdown: ... p.s Glad your safe Kortney. Hope the new year brings the best to you all. :glugglug:

Last edited:

you got my vote today hun . it has been a real honor to vote and support you Happy New year