• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Kortney Kane Miss Freeones

I'm 6'1" or 6'2" size 15 shoes,you know what they say? The bigger the feet the bigger the meat. lol

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member

Morning guys:) I just got back on the road. Another long day of driving ahead of me. :( Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post a pic. And I just wanted to let everyone that PM'd me, I will get back to u when I'm on my laptop. Thank u for all the votes!!! Xoxo

Well, I shall post a picture for you, if that is okay, and since we were talking about your long, beautiful legs . . .

02.jpg

Good luck and stay safe
P.S. Voting is going on an extra day, and you got mine today

R

RogueAlan

Kortney, NOT while you're driving but a candid from your cellphone would make lots of us smile! Then again, just having you ping us was enough for me to smile.
Drive safe
RA

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys! Today was such a long day... 15 hours driving in the car. Yuck!! Im exhausted. I made it to New Mexico though, so tomorrow will probably be an easier day of driving. For those of you that don't follow me on Twitter, you missed out on quite a show. lol. I had lots of RedBull today and was a tad entertaining, if I do say so myself! ;)

Anyways... Thank u guys for all the votes!! I'll try to be back on tomorrow:) Here's a candid pic I took in the car, this morning, when I first started driving. Im not posting a pic of what I look like now, because Im taking on similarities to a yeti or gremlin. LOL! Good night, lovers! xoxo

Attachments

• photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 330
R

RogueAlan

sculpted.
long, sculpted legs.
yum.

and the candid pic would be a great seat belt campaign spot!

anyways, you're almost home. be safe

RA