• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Knife attack in Paris today

georges

Staff member
1) The attacker was a french citizen bien on Chechya (the Tsarnaev bros -the Boston marathon bombers- were also from Chechya). He was 21
2) Daesh claimed responsability for the attacker
3) The attacker was killed by local police 8 minutes after the first call to police

My thoughts go to the victims and there loved ones but I also want to notice how fast police reacted and took the attacker down

georges

Staff member
1) The attacker was a french citizen bien on Chechya (the Tsarnaev bros -the Boston marathon bombers- were also from Chechya). He was 21
3) The attacker was killed by local police 8 minutes after the first call to police

My thoughts go to the victims and there loved ones but I also want to notice how fast police reacted and took the attacker down

I agree with you with points above :thumbsup:

Apparently police lowered the number of victims :
1 dead, 4 wounded.
The other 4 victims were "just" in shock

It’s ISIS not Daesh.

Daesh is some concocted name given by leftists to disassociate them with Islam. As if it insults them. What a crock of horseshit.

It’s ISIS not Daesh.

Daesh is some concocted name given by leftists to disassociate them with Islam. As if it insults them. What a crock of horseshit.
Actually, the use of "Daesh" is to deny them being an actual state, to re-establish them as a terrorist organisation, not a state. "Daesh" means the "so called Islamic state".
Recognising them as a state would mean they are entitled to a territory, admit they are a real nation and their leaders do qualify as a legit government.

Planning to go to Paris, but I guess it is a big place so it's still unlikely
If I were you, I'd be more worried by the strikes than by terror attacks.
Since April trains are on strikes about 2 days/week. We don't know when it will end.

Can make a weapon out of anything. Hot cheese is molten acid, no more worse of boiling water... it is evil in the world. Laws mean nothing. Cain took Abel out with a rock. Death can happen anytime. Sadly

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
at least it wasn't acid.

wtf is wrong with these people?

They are evil and need to be banned from Western and East countries.

Someone told they would go heaven and be offered -enter random number- virgins if they'd kill infidels.

A good reason to ban them from other countries.

Can make a weapon out of anything. Hot cheese is molten acid, no more worse of boiling water... it is evil in the world. Laws mean nothing. Cain took Abel out with a rock. Death can happen anytime. Sadly

Sure it was a rock? There was a government with laws then either.

A video that proves why we must ban Islam once and for all.

US Admits Islam Not A Religion But A Political Movement

Actually, the use of "Daesh" is to deny them being an actual state, to re-establish them as a terrorist organisation, not a state. "Daesh" means the "so called Islamic state".
Recognising them as a state would mean they are entitled to a territory, admit they are a real nation and their leaders do qualify as a legit government.

They are well on their way to holding several Islamic states in Europe and establishing a caliphate.
Your little game of words to disassociate them with Islam is comical.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have read nothing about this:

I'm seeing an Arab yes?
I am seeing no blood yes?
I am hearing the words Allah Akbar yes?
I am hearing the words ISIS or Al-Qaeueaeuada yes?
I am seeing heavily armed police all over the city yes?
I am seeing many shoes, mostly Nike, abandoned on the street yes?
I am hearing that police have killed the GUNMAN yes?
I am hearing that law enforcement knew of this man yes?

How many did I get correct?