• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kissing Girl after Cumming in her mouth

I've tried licking some of my own cum off my girls tits in the past...not bad at all. I've been meaning to give this one a go myself but not gotten around to it yet...had some great wanks thinking about it and describing it during text talk with a girl though. Only a matter of time until I try it.

Why not. If your attracted to the girl in question then whats stopping you. Hell, you'd eat her ass out if she was hot enough, so why not kiss her after cumming in her mouth.

I think it's so hot, I do it all the time with girls. I love to see the girls reaction when I kiss her for the first time with a mouth full of cum. I'm wondering if anybody ever been in a threesome with 2 guys and a girls and kissed the girl after the other guy cums in her mouth.

Last night while fucking my girl, I decided to taste my cum with her again. But the way I done it was that I cum all over my face and mouth then asked her to lick it up!! So she lent forward and licked it all up, then french-kissed me afterwards!! It drove her crazy and said it was the most erotic thing she had ever done. Have any of you guys tried this ou? If not, I recommend any guy that is'nt grossed out by tasting his cum to try this out with their girls.

PS. I'm starting to really love the taste of my own cum!! Might even have a wank now and cum into my mouth. lol

PPS. Doe's anyone have any links of guys kissing girls after cumming in their mouths?

i love this stuff

I've never tried it but I've whacked off thinking about it plenty of times. Just need to find a girl that would be down to try it (none of them will even let me cum in their mouth!)

I haven't gotten the opportunity yet, while I don't find it super-disgusting it's not something I'm longing for either :dunno:

If it's your own cum, I see no problem. Girls don't seem to have a problem kissing a guy after he's been performing oral on her... not much of a difference.

If it's someone else's cum, now that is a no no.