• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kira Kener

Re: Kira Kener

It's strange isn't it ? I for one if met someone who looked like Kira I would make sure she never had to look at any other guy. I would make and keep her happy, treat her with the most respect and more importantly always make her smile. Yet when I see Kira naked, I think about all of that but at the same time I just want to bang her senseless. If a girl is reading this I now some of it sounds moronic, if not all of it but I think I know some guys understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry I was just "thinking".
Kira, Charmane, Sandee!!! and Nautica are in a league of their own. Keep it up girls !

Nice finds! It's not too often that you find new Kira pics...

member469

Closed Account!
darkman said:
Pool table set :bowdown:

Come on now, we get on other members for not checking at least the last couple pages to see if links have been posted...Stranger posted that link 5 posts from the bottom of page 5.

:thumbsup:

talbot said:
that's kira, she's half n' half, french and vietnamees I think...not that it's that important ;)

I think that's true..

Re: kira kener

Montrealman said:
It's strange isn't it ? I for one if met someone who looked like Kira I would make sure she never had to look at any other guy. I would make and keep her happy, treat her with the most respect and more importantly always make her smile. Yet when I see Kira naked, I think about all of that but at the same time I just want to bang her senseless. If a girl is reading this I now some of it sounds moronic, if not all of it but I think I know some guys understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry I was just "thinking".
Kira, Charmane, Sandee!!! and Nautica are in a league of their own. Keep it up girls !

I guess I know what you mean. :glugglug: There are some girls that are so pretty and hot (I mean they are in the league of their own - like Kira, Gina Lynn, and 100s girls you can name here) that when you see them all you can think of is how to fuck them in a hardest possible way with all this dehumanizing stuff. And I think that in many people there is this sth wild, dark and scary.
As far as this Kira's set is concern. On the one side I would prefer to see her with having more fun during the anal part, on the other I like to see it the way it happend. Weird but true ;)