• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kira Kener

good work montrealman :hatsoff:

QBall1970

Banned
Re: kira kener

Quit spamming the Board with useless and nonsensical posts, cntryrajunkajun. Either contribute to a thread in a positive manner or face the consequences for spamming.

In other words...

QUIT TRYING TO BOOST YOUR POST COUNT!

QBall1970 said:
Quit spamming the Board with useless and nonsensical posts, cntryrajunkajun. Either contribute to a thread in a positive manner or face the consequences for spamming.

In other words...

QUIT TRYING TO BOOST YOUR POST COUNT!

im not a fella and q...my brother was on here...he was mesing around on my comp thinkin he was funny. thanks for making it aware to me..im gunna put a lock on my comp again..thanks

cntryrajunkajun said:
im not a fella and q...my brother was on here...he was mesing around on my comp thinkin he was funny. thanks for making it aware to me..im gunna put a lock on my comp again..thanks

And I take it the dog ate your homework, right? :yesyes:

Re: Kira Kener

Here are 6 vids from the movie "Nurses" including the infamous anal scene. Just look at her facial expression.... Total disgust, but I'm sure some of you're gonna like it. ;)
I had this movie and it's not so good. I guess it was her 1st movie and you can see that. Funny thing is that I've read some interview with her from that era and she was claiming that her favourite possition is anal. Hard to believe looking at this scene...
But hey, it's Kira, right?? Beautiful face and great body :bowdown:

http://www.xsetmovies.com/movies03/058group31/groupone055.html

P-51D said:
Here are 6 vids from the movie "Nurses" including the infamous anal scene. Just look at her facial expression.... Total disgust, but I'm sure some of you're gonna like it. ;)
I had this movie and it's not so good. I guess it was her 1st movie and you can see that. Funny thing is that I've read some interview with her from that era and she was claiming that her favourite possition is anal. Hard to believe looking at this scene...
But hey, it's Kira, right?? Beautiful face and great body :bowdown:

http://www.xsetmovies.com/movies03/058group31/groupone055.html

AWESOME !
Great link ! I'm a big fan of Kira's. A super hot woman like her doing anal, yet I think I've seen her take only one facial. Weird but true.