• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey There Guys

Word....... OUCH!!!! Today I shot for Phat Films again, 5 hardcore scenes... I even played sub for one scene and pascal literally abused the shit out of me and I couldnt mutter a word!!

Then we fucked infront of 6 band players whilst in there recording studio!!

I have 1 sore pussy, but awesome footage wooooopppp

Hey There Guys

Word....... OUCH!!!! Today I shot for Phat Films again, 5 hardcore scenes... I even played sub for one scene and pascal literally abused the shit out of me and I couldnt mutter a word!!

Then we fucked infront of 6 band players whilst in there recording studio!!

I have 1 sore pussy, but awesome footage wooooopppp

the guy on the last pic (assuming thats pascal :S) looks like hes related to the Neville brothers. (if u dunt know who the Neville brothers are then i dunt know how u r british)

:)

ur a babe btw

Hey Guys

Today was an awesome day, I shot for a New Company called Phat Films. I was in a Dungeon with lots of things to play with so was muchos fun!!!

It was a Long day as I shot 2 scenes but worth every moment of it, I fuckin love my job, I get hot guys and the results of these 3 scenes are going to be hot to say the least.

The 1st scene was with Monty, He basically had be tied up in a cage as his little pet and came in the give me a taste of his tools...

My 2nd and 3rd scene was with Andy Mann... This guy knows exactly how I like to be fucked, he had me locked up and was taking great pleasure in spanking my ass and banging the shit out of me before shooting his load across my face and then walking off..

AWESOMENESS!!!

After that I had a meeting regarding my site, all exciting stuff but absolutely shattered now as its 3am...

Piccys for you :)

Hi Kerry, only a few days ago i have seen you the first time, your shot with Delta and a strapon-very sexy. Then i was searching the net for Kerry Louise and now something like that SUPER......
to see you getting fucked by real cocks in the bondage position was great, the shit with the faked cocks and the faked cum is something for the freaks.
looking forward to see you in the dungeon and maybe a real gangbang.
you look like that you will like it to get fucked in a bondage by ten or more real black and white cocks. looking forward to see you with a lot of cum on your tounge, on your new tits (please leave them how there are now) and in your nice shaved pussy.
greatings from austria
a new fan from Kerry Louise
ps: it sounds that you really love your job and we can see it in every scene

Hi Kerry, me again
would like to know how was your feeling during bounding, complete naked, spreaded like an eagle the pussylipps wide opened and to see the cocks which will fuck you in your helpless position for the next hours (or how long does it takes to make such a film) the are not a lot of girls with such big breasts fucking in the dungeon or doing bondage-most of them are nearly breastless.
I am not really a fan from this kind of fetish, but i really love what you are doing even what kind of hardcore shots. really love to see you getting fucked or when your tounge islicking pussys.
looking forward to an answer keep going Kerry

Kerry Louise, I have only just lately heard of you (sad to say), but you are already one of my favorite stars! Your scenes where you get double teamed is some of the best stuff I've seen :) I'm just posting to say how awesome I think you are!

kerrylouise

Hey Guys

So today I woke with a hangover... a bad one uggg. It was that bad I couldnt go back to sleep and so woke up super early as Syren Sexton was heading to the airport and I wanted to say goodbye.

I got up and had my nails done, collected my test and sorted DVDs and Prints for Adult Con...

After that I went to The Cheesecake Factory with my friends - Tiffany Tyler, Jayden Cole, Aiden Ashley, Joey Brass and Alan Stafford. Was so nice to see them all as there my close friends and I miss them trillions when I am not here.

Im just catching up on emails ect and then tomorrow I have 2 scenes for Digital Playground yey!!!

If you are around LA then be sure to come and see me signing at Adultcon 9, 10, 11th April :)

Hi Kerry!

I noticed you were in the Daily Sport last week (thid is actually how I discovered you). I'm always making videos of myself wanking off and spunking all over the various girls in there, just wondering if you could personally authorise the right for me to paint your magnificent centrefold next? :p

kerrylouise

Hey!!!!!

Today I shot for my babys!!! Digital Playground!! I was shooting with the oh so hot Mick Blue - How Lush are his eyes! It was a booty scene so he got the baby oil out and smeared it all over my big ass whilst he pounded it! safe to say I coldnt help but stick a few fingers inside my ass whilst he was fucking me...

kerrylouise

kerrylouise

ADULTCON DAY 1
Hey Guys

Wow I am shattered!!!! But I had the most awesome day!! I was quite nervous about Adultcon as it was my 1st ever convention but I have to say I loved it, It great to talk face to face with my fans and I want to thank you all for coming!!! I will be there again tomorrow 1-9pm!!!

Piccys as always....