• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Eeeeeeeeeek SO today I went to view the house my friend Sherry had already viewed and fallen in love with.... I too fell in love, A Gorjuss 3 bedroom house with a lovely garden for my pooch!

Straight away I paid the deposit and we are moving in on the 26th!!! Yup super quick as I go back to la la land on 3rd April!

I want to seriously take this moment to Thank Emma for everything she has done for me for the past 2 years. It is no Joke when I say I seriously wouldnt have survived all the stuff thats been thrown at me if it wasnt for her and her family. I am going to find the move very hard but also very exciting. I have no intention of seeing any less of Emma than I currently do as she is the bestest friend in the whole wide world. I love her alot. I am going to miss waking up to Indiana asking if I am going to the Gym, She is like my PT hahahah!!

But of course they will come and stay with us and we can all have Princess nights together, as I am sure Charlie will miss everyone just as much :(

Big Snogs...

kerrylouise

So things are super busy, so busy that Twitter blocked me from replying to my fan tweets DAMMIT, Poor TVX Office had me moaning for ages to there inbox about it, not that it was there fault but I needed to keep my fingers busy hahaah!

Ive been working out at the gym, Sorting out Promo work, Arranging the first biggest shoot for the almighty www.pleasekerrylouise.com with my hot team PureXXXGirls Laws, Angel Long and Emily..... so excited about our saturday shoot. We will get heaps of candids and behind the scenes to keep you guys going until the launch so dont you worry.

Tomorrow I am shooting a big movie so keep posted on my blog for info... and follow my sexy ass on twitter www.twitter.com/kerrylouisexxx

Smoochies xxxx

kerrylouise

OK so I really wanted to show my appreciation and tell you this weeks site of the week...

This week I want to tell you how much I love TelevisionX... Purely look no futher http://www.televisionx.com/index.php and say no more... Check out who is on there fron screen... Tis me! So other than having the hottest of the hot on there, they also have me on the front screen.

I love working for this company, The use the most amazing Talent Including
Angel Long
Carmel Moore
Cathy Barry
Havana
Katie K
Keisha Kane
Kerry Louise
Michelle B
Natalia X
Tanya Tate
Shay Hendrix
Syren Sexton

I have shot a hell of alot for these guys Inlcuding my own Spoof 'Being Whoredon' Wet Sex, Screwed, Powergirls (Award Winning) The All New Ben Dover Show, Bitch in a Boot, Filthy Gobs, The Pervacious Mind of Angel Long and Zillions More... So get your asses on there and happy wanking :)

kerrylouise

Hey There Guys

So Today was a BIG Day, Especially for Angali. She is shooting her big Movie - The Honey Trap.... Were hot girls lure guys into there home and secretly record them seducing them.... Hot, Eroctic, Filthy and Sensual... Starring no other then Meeee.... For the First Intro Scene!

I was basically a high powered horny women... And wanting to fuck the shit out of the hot married DemetriXXX... And so I did..

I started by being in the bath, setting up my hidden cam and pouring champagne all over my wet tits... I then dressed to impressed, teasted DemetriXXX and then made me wait while I slipped into my hot underwear, We then fuck.... and get back in the bath!

This Movie is going to be red hot and has some of the UK's hottest in it!

kerrylouise

Hey Guys

OK so Today I went along to see the opening of my Daddys New Tattoo Studio. Thank you to everyone who came along! I am so so proud of him!

If anybody would like to go down and see my Dad with regards to a Tattoo or Peircing then the info is below. There is also a Beauty Salon, Childs Play Area and Xbox/Chill Area in the Studio

James - 07719 769112
Mad Tattoo Acadamy
Relentless Tattoos
5-7 Welby Street, Grantham. UK

Big Kisses

kerrylouise

Hey Guys

So as you know I have the best team behind me, They have put together this weeks Newsletter which can be found at <a href="http://www.pleasekerrylouise.com/mails/Newsletters/24thMarch2010.html "></a>

Be sure to sign up to <a href="http://www.pleasekerrylouise.com"></a> to be updated with all my latest

Hope ur all OK :)