• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keira Knightley

Re: Keira Knightley / Kiera Knightly

Has anyone seen that new ad she did in England for domestic violence? It shows some guy beating the shit out of her. Even though it's fake, while I was watching it I literally wanted to kill the guy. Like ahh!! My beautiful lady!

i don't understand why keira did not get a solid whipping in the pirate movies. all pirate movies have a whipping in them. it would have been beautiful: her arms strechted out, tied to the pots, the chest even flatter than normal. what a waste. then a female captain could solace her by doing some tiny nipple sucking. and tender kissing. and so on.

i don't understand why keira did not get a solid whipping in the pirate movies. all pirate movies have a whipping in them. it would have been beautiful: her arms strechted out, tied to the pots, the chest even flatter than normal. what a waste. then a female captain could solace her by doing some tiny nipple sucking. and tender kissing. and so on.

Yeah. That would have been really hot. Well I heard They might continue the series so I guess there's a chance. She makes that movie much better with her hottness alone. That's where the digital playground movies probably got the idea from Keira and how hot she was in them.

EDIT: Do not post fake celeb pics. Read rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira Knightley poses nude in between performances in West End

Keira Knightley has been making clandestine visits to the Halcyon Gallery in London to pose nude for artist Mitch Griffiths.
‘It’s considered a great honour to be painted by Mitch,’ says a source.

‘He is a highly respected nude painter and is painting a number of subjects for an exhibition next year. He is delighted Keira agreed to take part.’

Keira, 24, obviously remains very happy with her flat-chested figure. She demanded that promotional shots for her film The Duchess were left untouched after posters for King Arthur were altered to enhance her breasts.
Meanwhile, the busy actress is currently appearing in a West End play, the The Misanthrope. In the modern-day version of Moliere's 17th century masterpiece, Keira plays a Hollywood film star.

LQ pictures after a performance of “The Misanthrope” - December 11
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cel...htley-marches-on-with-the-misanthrope-213162/